Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughs, disgust and snickers when I went on a run

I heard him say "so ugly" to his friend, people were staring at me, and when I passed the group of girls, they just "randomly" started laughing. I look sub5

View attachment 1210336

I'm still going to self improov cope and try to not NEET or LDAR because I need to save up money to surgerymax and geomax
I think you do look somewhat average although still a sub 5. Just fix your teeth and you will look like a low tier normie 5/10. The only problem is your short height which you can't really fix at all unless you are willing to take the risk with a leg lenghtening surgery

Last edited:
I heard him say "so ugly" to his friend, people were staring at me, and when I passed the group of girls, they just "randomly" started laughing. I look sub5

View attachment 1210336

I'm still going to self improov cope and try to not NEET or LDAR because I need to save up money to surgerymax and geomax
Ik u btw
IMG 6198

We met on Reddit awhile back

Yeah that's me but the bottom of my lower face is covered by holding my phone and my eyelids are mostly closed so the droopy eyelid isn't noticible

Did we meet on r/ugly?
I don’t remember, I’ve been banned from Reddit for awhile. When we spoke u we’re more redpilled. Great to see u tbh

I don’t remember, I’ve been banned from Reddit for awhile. When we spoke u we’re more redpilled. Great to see u tbh
I used to be redpilled and heavily self improov minded, hell I was a Tate and Hamza fanboy, but the blackpill is obviously the truth.

You can only try so hard as an ugly person.

I used to be redpilled and heavily self improov minded, hell I was a Tate and Hamza fanboy, but the blackpill is obviously the truth.

You can only try so hard as an ugly person.
Yup. U gave it ur all and it didn’t work

Based on what you look like I don’t think anyone is laughing at you randomly brocel, you might be imagining things.

It’s great that you are trying to improve yourself. Don’t let schizo thoughts get in the way of your motivation.
Nigga his video has been exploding on social media, of course people are gonna recognize him

Nigga his video has been exploding on social media, of course people are gonna recognize him

Maybe it was because they recognized me, but I don't even think they laughed because they recognized me, but because I was an ugly short dude running

This is so relatable brocel. When I'm in public, people glare, joke, gossip, and laugh about me. This is not only in our heads, normies will never understand. We can't even go outside in peace, because people will react to us in bad ways as a reminder of our subhumanity. I wish I could afford surgery for my face :cryfeels:

This is so relatable brocel. When I'm in public, people glare, joke, gossip, and laugh about me. This is not only in our heads, normies will never understand. We can't even go outside in peace, because people will react to us in bad ways as a reminder of our subhumanity. I wish I could afford surgery for my face :cryfeels:

I also wish I could get facial surgery. It's brutal, how the world will treat you as a subhuman.

"I'm motivated." "Fuck the haters." "Today is the day." The 3 am motivation awakened.

I decided I would go on a run. Put on the spotify. Listen to some hype music. The shonen anime openings...

Change into my shorts and T-shirt. Go outside....

Into the run, I hear a woman snicker with her friends. It seemed like they were doing a barbeque or family gathering of some sort.

Ok, a couple women laughed at me, continue going.

Some guys skateboarding, look at me. Like stare at me with death glare. "Tf you looking for?" is what I thought in my head.

Some more strangers I pass look at me with a feeling of disgust, probably thinking to themselves "why is this subhuman niggER talking up the sidewalk? You're subhuman, you're not welcome here."

The last straw was when I was running on the sidewalk near my block, and whilst passing an asian man and his friend, he said "so ugly" to his friend.

Then I just decided to go home.

"Just go outside little inkey" :soy: :foidSoy:
"Go talk to people" :foidSoy::soy:
"Just do self care inkey" :foidSoy::soy:

No matter what you do, you're seen as a subhuman in society.
Going home to lick your wounds, tell me about it.