Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got laughed at by foids while I was getting some coffee today

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
So I'm currently on a cruise and it's been hell. Normalfags everywhere and like 4,000 people are packed into this tiny ass boat.

Anyway today I ate dinner and was feeling a little tired so I decided to get some coffee. So I was walking over to the little coffee station when I unfortunately had to pass by a group of girls my age. Usually I just avoid looking at them and avoid them the best I can but I fucked up this time. I ended up accidentally putting my eyes on this one blonde whore and immediately looked away as soon as I realized my mistake. The whole group started pointing and laughing at me and I had to purse my lips (awkward white people smile) and keep my eyes on the floor while I was pouring the half & half in. I walked away as fast as I fucking could and almost ended up spilling my hot ass coffee but luckily I made it back to my table alright. Ended up sitting there staring at the table just trying to comprehend how badly I fucked up. Now I'm back in my cabin worrying that they're going to report my ass and get me and my family kicked off the boat. If thay happens I'm probably gonna rope. Today was already pretty bad but this was the cherry on top of the shit sundae. I wanna die bros...

Last edited:
Brutal high inhib pill. Redditfags wonder why we don't "put ourselves out there" when we are repeatedly denigrated over and over for the slightest assertion or approach.

Did your family drag you on this cruise? Sounds like shit, i would never want to go on a vacation like that. Parents took me on a vacation recently which was decent, but not worth my leave time from work and the non-comfiness of not being in my basement for week tbh

So I'm currently on a cruise and it's been hell. Normalfags everywhere and like 4,000 people are packed into this tiny ass boat.
I get seasick easily so that sounds like torture
Anyway today I ate dinner and was feeling a little tired so I decided to get some coffee.
Before bed?
So I was walking over to the little coffee station when I unfortunately had to pass by a group of girls my age. Usually I just avoid looking at them and avoid them the best I can but I fucked up this time. I ended up accidentally putting my eyes on this one blonde whore and immediately looked away as soon as I realized my mistake. The whole group started pointing and laughing at me and I had to purse my lips (awkward white people smile) and keep my eyes on the floor while I was pouring the half & half in.
Your mistake was looking away like you did something wrong.

Brutal high inhib pill. Redditfags wonder why we don't "put ourselves out there" when we are repeatedly denigrated over and over for the slightest assertion or approach.

Did your family drag you on this cruise? Sounds like shit, i would never want to go on a vacation like that. Parents took me on a vacation recently which was decent, but not worth my leave time from work and the non-comfiness of not being in my basement for week tbh
Indeed. Call me a fakecel but I've never approached a foid because of shit like this.

This is my like 6-7th time being on a cruise. It's been awful every time.

I get seasick easily so that sounds like torture

Before bed?

Your mistake was looking away like you did something wrong.
Yeah I get coffee at night because for some reason it calms me down instead of making me energetic.

If I didn't look away, that would've just sealed my fate. I'm not getting put on a list for something like this.

Yeah I get coffee at night because for some reason it calms me down instead of making me energetic.

If I didn't look away, that would've just sealed my fate. I'm not getting put on a list for something like this.
It's not a crime to look at people. Unless you were staring at her for over 10 seconds like a stalker, you did nothing wrong and there was nothing to be embarassed about.

sorry to hear that brocel. being ugly can be a curse

Please describe your ugliness. Specifically what is it about your appearance that makes girls point and laugh? Pls include height and race.

page test GIF

Please describe your ugliness. Specifically what is it about your appearance that makes girls point and laugh? Pls include height and race.
I'm not absolutely hideous but I'd say I'm definitely below average. I have protruding ears and nigger lips. I'm White and 5'10. Me being non-NT is probably what made them laugh so much. If I were NT they would just ignore me and not care at all.

tales from real life :dafuckfeels::blackpill:

:society:

Moneymogger get surgery if you're not a manlet

Anyway today I ate dinner and was feeling a little tired so I decided to get some coffee. So I was walking over to the little coffee station when I unfortunately had to pass by a group of girls my age. Usually I just avoid looking at them and avoid them the best I can but I fucked up this time. I ended up accidentally putting my eyes on this one blonde whore and immediately looked away as soon as I realized my mistake. The whole group started pointing and laughing at me and I had to purse my lips (awkward white people smile) and keep my eyes on the floor while I was pouring the half & half in. I walked away as fast as I fucking could and almost ended up spilling my hot ass coffee but luckily I made it back to my table alright. Ended up sitting there staring at the table just trying to comprehend how badly I fucked up. Now I'm back in my cabin worrying that they're going to report my ass and get me and my family kicked off the boat. If thay happens I'm probably gonna rope. Today was already pretty bad but this was the cherry on top of the shit sundae. I wanna die bros...
You should have walked over to the blonde and touched her ass

How old are you brocel?

For him to get pointed at like that he must be really ugly, it won’t change for him but ye this forum makes me feel so old
Nah, he's 6'1 and normie looking and an avid poster on looksmax. He's just here for attention. I have no sympathy

Have you tried to chill tf out?