Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got kicked out of the hostel after girls complained

Could someone do the full transcript?

What happened with the manager though? You were gonna to bring this up with the manager?
These girls first spoke to eachother and went to the receptionist/manager without noticing me.

That I said sorry was stupid, but i was in extreme stress and didnt know how to handle and say this properly

I tried calling management but they said that he would call me back but didn't happen.

They sound like Aussie women to me, because I'm an Aussie myself. They have a attitude problem, I have to deal with their piss poor attitude every other week.

reminds me of when in college I was sharing a home with 3 college women after they invited me from my ad. After the third day I heard the girl talking to her dad on the phone upstairs that she was terrified of me raping her. The dad asked if there was anything wrong with me, and she said "no" (because I hadn't done anything weird or awkward or illegal, and never did)

the walls were thin and upstairs I heard the dad say "well tonight we can call the police, he hasn't signed the form yet right? sleeping outside for a few nights shouldn't kill him" (it was like 30 degrees Fahrenheit)

then I immediately threw everything from my room that wouldn't fit in a car in the dumpster outside and stayed in the dorm of some random dude I hardly knew that same night, I had nowhere to go
Rage fuel...

These girls first spoke to eachother and went to the receptionist/manager without noticing me.

That I said sorry was stupid, but i was in extreme stress and didnt know how to handle and say this properly

I tried calling management but they said that he would call me back but didn't happen.

Don't give up on this. Call them back, take this case to the highest court in the hostel.

The Spanish girls got very umfriendly after the 'bed incident'. I complained and said nasty things about them to my other aussie roommates because i felt mistreated about they did so unfriendly.

Moment when the police came. After got kicked out I wanted to get clearification.

1 policeman and 1 policewoman

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0MNnZw1pA9q

IMO you handled the situation really well there.

I listened to you second tape op.

The policeman seems to be the only one to understand your situation in the end, but he can't really do anything for you. That's how shitty the whole situation of being an ugly male can get.

I listened to you second tape op.

The policeman seems to be the only one to understand your situation in the end, but he can't really do anything for you. That's how shitty the whole situation of being an ugly male can get.

The onus falls on the management. This happens all the time with private establishments. You can get kicked out of the club for being old because the "valuable" customers say "No oldcels on Fridays." OP needs to talk to management about his case.

Management don't care.

Alright, but you said you talked to them, and they said they'd call you back, but they haven't called you back yet. In that case, you call them back, and be like "Hey I was waiting on your call, did you forget? I really feel like I need to explain my case."

Alright, but you said you talked to them, and they said they'd call you back, but they haven't called you back yet. In that case, you call them back, and be like "Hey I was waiting on your call, did you forget? I really feel like I need to explain my case."
I was trying that yesterday but they blocked my number after my call. The receptionist also ignored me before the police came

You were able to defend your case against the cops and got off without any records. You still got kicked out but it's not like staying there again is still an option.

Short for them still owing you money I would just leave them a bad review online and move on now.

How the fuck do you or anyone else manage to keep such composure in that situation. If anyone speaks to me like that or tries to wrong me like that I start shouting like fuck and sometimes punch their fucking lights out if they piss me off enough. You just somehow managed to take it and walk away.
Are you a scary looking guy?

"may i ask you what they say about masturbating"
HAHAAHAHHAHAHA you are a fucking legend OP

Currently, cigarettes, alcohol, Heroin, opiate based prescription pills, crack and cocaine possibly since I usually have other stuff to placate my addictions I can't say for sure on this one and cannabis but that's a psychological addiction rather than physical.

In the past i've had addictions to speed, Barbiturates, valium, risperidone, ambien, Solvents such as paint or deodorants, ketamine and MDMA. I only occasionally take these when the opportunity is there.
Can’t imagine being addicted to MDMA, the next morning can’t think of anything worse than injesting any more. Honestly I think I might be in the same situation as you if I didn’t suffer such horrendous comedowns. Maybe that is a plus side to my neurotic and depressive nature, although if you dislike life itself then the nihilism of drug addiction doesn’t exactly do much but shorten the suffering in the long run. You may as well live fast and die young if there isn’t much else for you in this world.

Wtf OP, are you sure you didn’t wank over their stuff? It is literally insane that four people who barely know each other would conspire against a fifth they also don’t know. I’m not judging you if you did, I just can’t understand how this situation could arise.

The police officer actually sounded like quite a cool guy to be fair to him.

I'm now in a new hostel, however I still feel bad what happend and haven't made any friends yet.

I found that guys (in another hostel) are friendly and honest to me, said that if you are socially awkward girls likely to attack and bully.
Wtf OP, are you sure you didn’t wank over their stuff? It is literally insane that four people who barely know each other would conspire against a fifth they also don’t know. I’m not judging you if you did, I just can’t understand how this situation could arise.

The police officer actually sounded like quite a cool guy to be fair to him.
That was a translator. Police didn't speak English. I wonder what they said in Hungarian.

That 4 girls (all the female roommates) went to the same party together.

Last edited:
I'm now in a new hostel, however I still feel bad what happend and haven't made any friends yet.

I found that guys (in another hostel) are friendly and honest to me, said that if you are socially awkward girls likely to attack and bully.

That was a translator. Police didn't speak English. I wonder what they said in Hungarian.
Did you actually not masterbate obmver their stuff? Is there any chance they actually thought you did or did they definitely just make it up?

Did you actually not masterbate obmver their stuff? Is there any chance they actually thought you did or did they definitely just make it up?
When I first read the thread I admit I also sided a little with the girls, thinking OP might not be telling us the full story of what happened. But after listening to the audio clips, especially the second one, I believe OP is genuine & the girls knew eachother and bullied him out of the hostel because he didn't want to give up his bed.

That awful Chadstralian roastie accent triggered the fuck out of me, I haven't heard that since I finished High School and I never wanted to hear it again.

Can’t imagine being addicted to MDMA, the next morning can’t think of anything worse than injesting any more. Honestly I think I might be in the same situation as you if I didn’t suffer such horrendous comedowns. Maybe that is a plus side to my neurotic and depressive nature, although if you dislike life itself then the nihilism of drug addiction doesn’t exactly do much but shorten the suffering in the long run. You may as well live fast and die young if there isn’t much else for you in this world.
Geez. And i thought i was addicted to Youtube. Priorities, man.

Geez. And i thought i was addicted to Youtube. Priorities, man.
Addiction is common for people who are dissatisfied with their lives. It comes from a desire to fill an empty void with an effective distraction, that over time becomes a compulsion due to the escapism it can provide.

I would keep fighting to get the money back that you paid. The whole situation is just a reminder of what would likely happen to me if i ever try living a life and travel.

that sound file should be in some kind of roastie behavior compilation, jfc

"show me some semen" :feelsgah:

Anyway, which hostel was this? And which is the other hostel you found and that seems OK?

They should call it a youth Hostile.

You should come back and greet the girls like a Supreme Gentlemen

I'm very content with my addictions. I'd say my priorities are as good as they'll get for my situation. Atleast when I feed my addictions, that I stated in a reply above, I actually get a sense of satisfaction. Something i've seldom had in nearly 3 decades of "life"

It's better than anything else society offers. Mainly because society doesn't offer me anything other than hatred, sorrow, ridicule, isolation, misandry, disdain, contempt, disapproval, grief, aggression, hypocrisy, condemnation, hurt, violence (one I enjoy partaking in), lack of opportunity, neglect, mistreatment, injustice, false hope, approval and encouragement of my own suicide, loneliness, monotony, torture, and failure.

Society has treated me this way since I was a child. I was happy and outgoing in my first few years. But people didn't care about that, I was the "ugly duckling" so I was left to rot by society and here I am, yet society blames.... ME.... I'd rather stick to drugs. They're more reliable and will bring me more pleasure than anyone else ever has or will.
That is actually a very interestiinf rationalisation and I wouldn’t argue with you. When you have never had anything you could rely on to give you satisfaction it makes sense to give yourself the “on/off button” as it were, and return the power out from the universe and into your own hands. Suicide as well to me appears a more comfortable way to go than going out not on your own terms, I don’t like the idea of dying when I’m not ready to.

After my last suicide attempt. I wouldn’t say I’ve lost the will to kill myself, more that I can’t find full on rage required to drive me to it. I’m going to try and manage that rage by committing acts on the whores I hate whenever I see them. Atleast I can carry on that way and ruin some rosties
It’s crazy how much your mind is forever changed once you go through a period where you wish you weren’t alive isn’t it? Even after the time had passed I kind of lost my fear of death after it.

Though what I would suggest is trying to cut out the hatred itself, which although may seem counter-motivational will actually make you a happier person because it is what ultimately is the source of the rage. A lot of people will tell you it’s cuck behaviour to try and eliminate the hate, but the way I see it is if it’s one of the main things that contributes to your rage (which is ultimately an unhappy and negative emotion) then is it not in a way cucking yourself to continue forcing yourself into it? I don’t know, maybe it’s because when I started to understand that almost every success in life is pretty much down to luck anyway, having pride in anything just started to appear so much more trivial. I think when you start viewing pride in this way you become more of an emotional observer rather than an emotional actor and experiencer and feelings like rage and hatred ultimately become less intense and life becomes a little bit easier because of it.

33098 875f673d890db183616573855de6bb41

Just be confident they said, it will be better they said.
Its over for us truecels nobody likes us.

You are a God, op!!

Show me the semen. :lul::lul:

I don't masturbate . :lul::lul:

I don't have friends. :lul::lul:

ahh i dont want to travel like this im fucking hate this planet , i want all die and i will travel . as incels to travel alone is russian roulete .

You've ascended in your second vocaroo, went from autististic to alpha, good job.
It’s crazy how much your mind is forever changed once you go through a period where you wish you weren’t alive isn’t it? Even after the time had passed I kind of lost my fear of death after it.

Though what I would suggest is trying to cut out the hatred itself, which although may seem counter-motivational will actually make you a happier person because it is what ultimately is the source of the rage. A lot of people will tell you it’s cuck behaviour to try and eliminate the hate, but the way I see it is if it’s one of the main things that contributes to your rage (which is ultimately an unhappy and negative emotion) then is it not in a way cucking yourself to continue forcing yourself into it? I don’t know, maybe it’s because when I started to understand that almost every success in life is pretty much down to luck anyway, having pride in anything just started to appear so much more trivial. I think when you start viewing pride in this way you become more of an emotional observer rather than an emotional actor and experiencer and feelings like rage and hatred ultimately become less intense and life becomes a little bit easier because of it.

You and the guy you're replying to are very high IQ, i loved reading your exchange, would love to see more exchanges like that.

Last edited:
Wow! Those receptionists brutalized you. Incredibly rude of them. Wish you could get them fired, buy sending the voice-clip to their boss. Leave a 1-star review on all of the hostels pages, Facebook, Tripadvisor, Google, etc.

This is a very nice notion. But, in reality, bluepilled to fuck. a victory for me is making the effort to take 2 minutes to walk to the shop and buy bread instead of booze. I have no real reason apart from hurting others, to survive. I should be dead by society's standards because theyre scared of me locally atleast. And so they should be. They dont know me well, which makes it east to fucking ruin them.
I can see why you think it’s bluepilled. I would never deny that hatred is a better motivator than apathy, it certainly is. Apathy will not help you get things done, or provide you with a purpose to do them, like hatred can. What Apathy does do though is make daily life less erratic, more stable. I would never suggest that you start loving or treating kindly everyone you currently hate because in many cases you do have legitimate cause to hate them, but I know that if you become indifferent to them instead, then you may feel more content with your life in the long run. It really is a hard thing to do though, because you do have a legitimate reason to be angry. It’s just that life is hard enough already, and the adding of anger to the situation doesn’t make it easier, even if it can make you feel stronger and more equipped and motivated to fight your enemies, being an overly emotional person can actually make you weaker because it makes you more susceptible to set-backs.

I dont' fcking care anymore and continue my attempt quit Inceldom before becoming a wizard.

Ty for this quality content OP

I'm sitting in the McDonald's now, typing this message, a girl sitting in front of me looked angry, said something (with angry facial expr) to me (i didn't hear because of my earbuds,) then she walked out of the restaurant.

Wtf some women get so verbally aggressive do fast?

I bet she went angry because i looked to her? She was btw very pretty, the stereotype Stacy.

Last edited:
I'm sitting in the McDonald's now, typing this message, a girl sitting in front of me looked angry, said something to me (i didn't hear because of my earbuds,) then she walked out of the restaurant.

Wtf some women get so verbally aggressive do fast?

I bet she went angry because i looked to her? She was btw very pretty, the stereotype Stacy.

Don't eat outside if you're an incel, you will get disgusting fucks staring at you and ruining your meal, you got lucky

The reason I am utterly blocked from receiving decent incomes and stuff like that is if I was able to travel around and was treated like this, fists would fly (not at women ever, but I assume it was male management that kicked you out based off transcripts. If it was female management, I would just laugh and walk).

Sucks so hard bro. Hope you recover from this a stronger man.

Thanks for support comrades. However these negative interactions makes me feel depressed. I need to change my mood asap before my trip ends.

Why are women so fucked up today? I found guys here are friendly and supportive but women, especially festival girls (recognisable waistband) are unfriendly and snobbish to me.

those whores are going to celebrate with a gangbang since that just rid of an ugly subhuman
Damn You sound like a curry, they probably you was trying to rape

Last edited:
fists would fly (not at women ever, but I assume it was male management that kicked you out based off transcripts. If it was female management, I would just laugh and walk).
You'd punch a guy for doing something but if a foid does the same thing you give her a pussy pass and cuck out? Foids want equality, remember that.

Thanks for support comrades. However these negative interactions makes me feel depressed. I need to change my mood asap before my trip ends.

Why are women so fucked up today? I found guys here are friendly and supportive but women, especially festival girls (recognisable waistband) are unfriendly and snobbish to me.
Maybe she wanted your attention (read: cock) bad and was angry you ignored her.