Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got kicked out of the hostel after girls complained

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
Help me! I'm in Budapest and just got kicked out of the hostel after girls complained about me. I asked for the reason and the staff did not say exactly the reason so i dont know what i did wrong. The only thing i did was saying that i dont want to change bed.

They also accused me of masturbating on their stuff.

I didn't do that! Staff won't believe me and choose side of the group of girls.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0noBB4bMKja

HQ audio buddy boyo

btw...

Budapest... but her accent.. is not Hungarian?

They probably pranked your ugly ass.

Staff even didn't listen to my side, they kicked me out.

There are no alternative hostels available.

LMAO !

you cant make this shit up
i wonder if this is some larp, too hilarious to be true

post a picture from there

I want to post pix but this forum wont accept mobile uploads, very complicated

it shouldnt be complicated, just upload em to imgur then
that audio was triggering for me tbh, brings back all emotions and memories when I was getting rejected and scolded

by the way, where are u from ? Southern Europe ?

They also accused me of masturbating on their stuff.
How could you be accused of such a thing in the first place ? Did you get in their room ? If you say "sorry" you basically admit you did it. Sorry but acting guilty makes you the perfect victim for this kind of irl trolling.:confused:

Wait.... i need to find another place first.

These girls were visiting szeget, they were in a group in the hostel. I was the only outsider.

Im in budapest.
How could you be accused of such a thing in the first place ? Did you get in their room ? If you say "sorry" you basically admit you did it. Sorry but acting guilty makes you the perfect victim for this kind of irl trolling.:confused:
They and me stay in the dorm. Reason that i say sorry was because i want that people like me. I dont want any conflict.
If i dont say sorry they will ignore me. Beggers cant be choosers.
I was in stress too. Stupid i said sorry when i did nothing wrong.

I cant handle these manipulative and dominating alpha women.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "i just wanted to make some friends"

I'm now a refugee @ Starbucks. Feel bad man. If I was a chad i would treated so disrespectful.

I'll install imgur soon.

I think some of the story and/or interactions before the audio is incomplete. What did you mean exactly with i just wanted to make some friends, and didnt want to switch beds. I dont want to side with the chicks but its possible some autism factors you didnt realise yourself played a role too.

Just dont masturbate on stuff in hostels theory

OP must be dutch or belgium. Full autism in his voice btw..never stood a chance against these whores.

Is there any hungarycels who could accommodate an incel brother? just till he sorts out where he is going next?
this puts me off going backpacking, every hostel would be filled with these kind of ppl, don't ppl fuck in hostels (even when there's loads of other bunkbeds in the room?)
There are no alternative hostels available.
that was upsetting to listen to, im really fucking sorry you had to go through that

Last edited:
I'll come back and confront. More soon!

girls hate ugly guys and will make up scenarios to remove you from their presence, the best an ugly man can do is be their friend and ego boost them, basically cucking yourself in that situation so not worth it

Go back and ask to speak to the managER.

I made a transcription of the audio , missed some words i couldnt get

I just thought to say sorry to both of you... for uh for what happened .. and yeah

You should say sorry to the other girls

yeah but first they say rude things to me

noo that's no excuse
just get out, just get out
i don't want to hear any sorry

yeah

if youre gonna say sorry to anyone, say it to them.. or just get out and leave
because i was sick of this and youre taking so goddamn long
you got your stuff, you got your sheets, you got your phone. you can book another place, get out

yeah i will get out, i will get out

now

yeah but i still 11 the time, they say that

you got what ?

still 11 the time

i don't want you stay here till 11
(???) the reception (???)

yeah i will go i will go

now
not till 11
you can sit and wait at reception if you want, i just dont want you to be here

but are you afraid of me

no im not afraid of you at all, i just dont want you in here right now

ok ok sorry

alright you getting out?

i just thought to make friends, nothing more

yeah you did it really poorly, now get out
fucking sick of this now, taking so god damn fucking long to get out

(same time)yeah we.. relax get out get out

dont fucking tell me to relax

I am actually loling at this thread, fuck

If this shit is true, things really got bad for ugly males

Jesus Christ that was hard to listen to

Wait.... i need to find another place first.

These girls were visiting szeget, they were in a group in the hostel. I was the only outsider.

Im in budapest.

They and me stay in the dorm. Reason that i say sorry was because i want that people like me. I dont want any conflict.

If i dont say sorry they will ignore me. Beggers cant be choosers.
I was in stress too. Stupid i said sorry when i did nothing wrong.

I cant handle these manipulative and dominating alpha women.
So it was a collective dormitory ? Huge mistake if you're a "weirdo" according to the foid intelligentsia.

Always take a separate room man. I really feel sorry for you. At least you learned a life lesson the harsh way. Never let anyone treat you like that anymore.

Next time, rest your case and claim they are full if shit and that you're within your rights to be here, and even ask for full refund if such fake accusations are made again against the honest citizen that you are. It seems hard, but trust me, if you play it tough things can work in your favor more often than you think.

Also, muscle maxing gives you instant charisma to lesser beings like them. People are dumb, but sadly that's how the world is.

Europe is one of the most terrible places for us

In his other thread i read some more of the situation:
two girls asked him to move to a different bed because they wanted to sleep next to eachother. OP refused because he felt he was being pushed around. the girls then went complain to the managers. audio clip is him talking to the managers.

and fucking hell thats rough, those two girls should get lynched for making you get kicked out just so they could have your bed

reminds me of when in college I was sharing a home with 3 college women after they invited me from my ad. After the third day I heard the girl talking to her dad on the phone upstairs that she was terrified of me raping her. The dad asked if there was anything wrong with me, and she said "no" (because I hadn't done anything weird or awkward or illegal, and never did)

the walls were thin and upstairs I heard the dad say "well tonight we can call the police, he hasn't signed the form yet right? sleeping outside for a few nights shouldn't kill him" (it was like 30 degrees Fahrenheit)

then I immediately threw everything from my room that wouldn't fit in a car in the dumpster outside and stayed in the dorm of some random dude I hardly knew that same night, I had nowhere to go

its because ur ugly

To be humiliated for a hostel manager.

That's the reason if I don't have the money for decent hotel room I won't go at all.

In situations like these, females win you lose every single time.

Foids will forever be professional victims, creating layers of lies to suit their needs. They are not innocent, they are evil and most certainly should be treated as such

It's over for hungarycels.

reminds me of when in college I was sharing a home with 3 college women after they invited me from my ad. After the third day I heard the girl talking to her dad on the phone upstairs that she was terrified of me raping her. The dad asked if there was anything wrong with me, and she said "no" (because I hadn't done anything weird or awkward or illegal, and never did)

the walls were thin and upstairs I heard the dad say "well tonight we can call the police, he hasn't signed the form yet right? sleeping outside for a few nights shouldn't kill him" (it was like 30 degrees Fahrenheit)

then I immediately threw everything from my room that wouldn't fit in a car in the dumpster outside and stayed in the dorm of some random dude I hardly knew that same night, I had nowhere to go
go er

My retrospective advice is as following:
- Be more assertive. Don't apologise. Don't say "i just wanted to make friends". Say she wanted to rudely take your bed and harassed you because you refused.
When she tells you to leave, stand your ground and say you will only do so if you get your money back.

Apologizing makes you sound like you know you did something wrong. Saying "But she was rude first" also makes you confirm you did something bad (you give them your motive), you should have retorted by saying you don't need to apologise to them.
When you say "I just wanted to make friends", I presume you are referring to why you are in the hostel in the first place, but to the women that sentence sounds you are referring to having initiated some kind of interaction with the other patrons. (OP correct me if im making a wrong assumption here)

Besides the bed switching incident, did the girls immediately turn hostile? That's what it seems like to me from the info revealed, or are there more details to the story?

backpacking as an ugly male was not a great decision in the first place, sorry this happened to you OP.

Sounds like autism or anxiety. I easily get swayed as well. Must be a bad situation for you.
:feelsbadman:

That was just rude and brutal I'm sorry what you had to go through.
Avenge yourself, write bad reviews on the hotel or whatever, just have revenge.

molotov-cocktail-11882967.jpg

Holy shit OP sorry that happened to you. Also appreciate the audio because these threads are usually larping fags

Firebomb that place and cause a level 10 shitstorm.

Upload some pics, don't be a pussy.

Maaan. That's fucked up. This makes me don't wanna exit to the outsideworld anymore. You could have done nothing to defend yourself against this flock of girls. They say that white males are privileged. Really? A false accusation of sexual assault is enough to ruin your life forever. They can fabricate a little misconduct and you'll have nothing to proof that you are not guilty, because you're a man, you're supposed to be perpetually horny and impulsive, while they are the calm and considered.

I really hate the way that accused you and their agressive tone of voice. You were probably the third wheel in that situation and they felt like they could kick you out for being socially akward in order to keep intact their tribalism.

The Spanish girls got very umfriendly after the 'bed incident'. I complained and said nasty things about them to my other aussie roommates because i felt mistreated about they did so unfriendly.

Moment when the police came. After got kicked out I wanted to get clearification.

1 policeman and 1 policewoman

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0MNnZw1pA9q

The Spanish girls got very umfriendly after the 'bed incident'. I complained and said nasty things about them to my other aussie roommates because i felt mistreated about they did so unfriendly.

Moment when the police came. After got kicked out I wanted to get clearification.

1 policeman and 1 policewoman

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0MNnZw1pA9q

What happened with the manager though? You were gonna to bring this up with the manager?