Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got into a physical fight at my job with a stupid nigger

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
And im probably going to get fired. I dont start problems, mess with people, bully anyone or anything, i've been nice too and am nice to everyone at my fucking job, but this stupid fucking nigger has been testing me since day 1 that ive been there. If you remember my thread about how this faggot kept trying to intimidate and scare me, well its escalated since then and today i fucking had it. He was throwing Ice and other shit at me, kept telling him to stop and holding in my anger, until he put ice down my shirt and I finally snapped. All the anger from being bullied in highschool I finally decided I wasn't going to let people get away with picking on me anymore. I grabbed him by the face and threw him to the ground and punched him a few times, I easily couldve destroyed this kid while he was on the ground, but I gave him a break and a chance. I easily would've been cool with him if he accepted that he was in the wrong, deserved it, and apologized, then the manager broke it up, but then the nigger does the typical secret nigger technique: The sucker punch and sucker punches me completely off guard when the fight was already over, and gets about 3 good hits to my face, luckly no broken jaw, cheekbones or any injuries, just a cut on my lip, and inside my mouth. The pussy nigger had complete advance and couldnt do shit to me. Since he's a ghetto fucking nigger Im worried about him trying to potentially tracking me down and jumping or shooting me. He might know the neighborhood that I live in, but he dosent know the apartment complex and door number so I should hopefully be safe. Most of the people there except the older people were either his friends or will be intimidated by him so i guarantee they'll vouch for him over me as witnesses, oh well. This is why I fucking hate Ghetto thug niggers and hope they all get hanged. I respect my fellow blacks as much as any other race, but ghetto violent thug niggers are a different species and deserve nothing but extermination. Yeah I probably shouldve told the manager but then of course the nigger wouldve told the rest of my coworkers I was being a bitch and that would have negatively impacted their opinion on me. I also was not going to let another bully get away with it. I didnt want to get in a fight, I really didnt but I knew it was eventually going to happen.

Theres cameras there so maybe they can review the tape or something.

Now as long as I dont use this job as a reference, it should never be known to any future employers that I got into a fight right?

I will read this later, but welcome back nigger :feelsautistic:

If you do get sacked, the only thing you can do is just speak to your managER.

holy shit, is this the same guy that is jealous of you for taking the cook position?

anyways hope he doesn’t come after you or anything but if he’s how you explained him to be then watch out is all I can say. I don’t know your situation but I would leave ASAP and just work somewere else.

Fuck, I hate pussies who are only able to deliver sucker punches. Fags

sorry to hear about that.

normies just don't know their limits.

anyways, well done for sticking up for yourself. especially in a world that is cruel to incels. good job.

I will read this later, but welcome back nigger :feelsautistic:
Thanks for the welcoming. I will probably only be here for the day then leave again to continue practicing the law of attraction.

Are you black as well dude?

Just find a better job man. You did the right thing just stay safe.

holy shit, is this the same guy that is jealous of you for taking the cook position?

anyways hope he doesn’t come after you or anything but if he’s how you explained him to be then watch out is all I can say. I don’t know your situation but I would leave ASAP and just work somewere else.
Yup, its the same nigger. Yeah i plan on leaving even if they allow me to comeback, but if they allow him to comeback i'm definetly not going back. I can see in his eyes that he's a fucking wierdo who will only be out for revenge. Luckly he dosent have a car so I dont think he can try and track me
sorry to hear about that.

normies just don't know their limits.

anyways, well done for sticking up for yourself. especially in a world that is cruel to incels. good job.
Thanks brother
Fuck, I hate pussies who are only able to deliver sucker punches. Fags
Yup, made me look bad too because i couldnt do anything after being rocked by it. I was in rage after it and was throwing wild uncoordinated punches and couldnt get him, sucks having won, but then getting suckered and taking the last hits.
Are you black as well dude?

Just find a better job man. You did the right thing just stay safe.
Yeah i'm black. I've always been tested by ghetto thug niggers since middle school as I dont act like them and they call me a white guy in a black guys body, but this one pushed me over the edge.

Last edited:
D86AE024 3DF9 4FD0 A986 64EA4C5754CE

Most niggas hold grudges hopefully you can fuck him up before he fucks you up i hope. Also, why not nip the problem in the bud? You should’ve beat his ass the first time tbh .

I'm sorry to hear this, but I think the best course of action is to have a lawyer on stand by just in case. Perhaps the argument could be made that he was the original aggressor. In any case, you gave him a chance; you defended yourself until he was on the ground, but he came back and sucker punched you. If the cameras at your work place can prove that, then you might have a chance.

Still, I would start applying for jobs anyways, just to be on the safe side.

>lawyer
>shit minimum wage job with niggers

View attachment 30164
Most niggas hold grudges hopefully you can fuck him up before he fucks you up i hope. Also, why not nip the problem in the bud? You should’ve beat his ass the first time tbh .
I couldve, but im not the kinda person who stomps or punches the crap out of someone after i've already thrown them to the ground and hit them a few times, would've made me look a lot worse too. At least there's a 95% he's getting fired too and i can easily get another restaurant job because of my experience and resume unlike him.
I'm sorry to hear this, but I think the best course of action is to have a lawyer on stand by just in case. Perhaps the argument could be made that he was the original aggressor. In any case, you gave him a chance; you defended yourself until he was on the ground, but he came back and sucker punched you. If the cameras at your work place can prove that, then you might have a chance.

Still, I would start applying for jobs anyways, just to be on the safe side.
Doubt its going to court, it wasnt like an office job or a highclass type of job, just a resturaunt job.