Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger with hot blonde at the gym

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I’m at the gym now and there’s a tall lanky nigger with a 8/10 blonde Stacy with a big ass and tiny waist. This is suifuel. I want to walk over to the nigger and deck him and then rape the Stacy in front of him. In Minecraft of course

Rape fuel. I always feel like raping foids in GTA when I see them in yoga pants or something.

I genuinely cannot understand what white women like about niggers man

It’s societal programming. 60-70 years ago white women thought they were legit sub humans

I told you nigger"cels" dont exist!! How many times do I need to repeat myself!?

I told you nigger"cels" dont exist!! How many times do I need to repeat myself!?
Unfortunately a fucktillion time wont be enough. Some people dont learn.

Both of them should be destroyed!

just shoot a blm parade or a nightclub all fucking ready

I can't stand race mixers.

It’s societal programming. 60-70 years ago white women thought they were legit sub humans
You are disregarding the fundamental aspect of blackpill. Foids only fuck people who they have raw sexual attraction towards. There is no social programming.

I’m at the gym now and there’s a tall lanky nigger with a 8/10 blonde Stacy with a big ass and tiny waist. This is suifuel. I want to walk over to the nigger and deck him and then rape the Stacy in front of him. In Minecraft of course
The problem with that scenario is even if you succeed at it you still go to prison and you would get an STD because that woman has been sleeping with a black

product-jpeg-500x500.jpg

You are disregarding the fundamental aspect of blackpill. Foids only fuck people who they have raw sexual attraction towards. There is no social programming.
It is societal programming. Same goes with the faggot agenda. Most people are easily brainwashed. How do we go from 25 years ago to hating faggots. To now where they’re a protected class. Same goes with niggers

It is societal programming. Same goes with the faggot agenda. Most people are easily brainwashed. How do we go from 25 years ago to hating faggots. To now where they’re a protected class. Same goes with niggers
You are disregarding the BLACKPILL, if you wanna cope that way so cope. No amount of programming can make you attracted to someone. I wonder why no one finds black foids attractive.

You are disregarding the BLACKPILL, if you wanna cope that way so cope. No amount of programming can make you attracted to someone. I wonder why no one finds black foids attractive.
societal programming the bbc thing is made up by Jews. It’s already been proven white men on average have bigger dicks. So yet again toilets and fags are falling for societal programming that runs deep

societal programming the bbc thing is made up by Jews. It’s already been proven white men on average have bigger dicks. So yet again toilets and fags are falling for societal programming that runs deep
No white men don't on average have a big dick it's Sudanese I guess, Stop coping with juices.

nope it’s the truth. I wouldn’t say you’re coping id say you’re just deluded with the power of societal programming. But It’s okay it takes time to take in all the evidence and maybe one day you’ll get it.

White men don’t have bigger dicks lol y’all can keep coping “they only get our leftovers” “bbc is fake” but Tyrone will continue to bust in ur mom

nope it’s the truth. I wouldn’t say you’re coping id say you’re just deluded with the power of societal programming. But It’s okay it takes time to take in all the evidence and maybe one day you’ll get it.
PHPCU-06.jpg

BBC is the poison of the chud

Nope. The law is the same for us. If you are not tall and/or have a good face... its over.

We need to attack Tyrones (in GTA) I hate them more then Chads

We need to attack Tyrones (in GTA) I hate them more then Chads
It’s not their fault. It’s societal engineering (jews) that brainwashed toilets into wanting niggers. 70-80 years ago white women seen them as legit subhumans

It’s not their fault. It’s societal engineering (jews) that brainwashed toilets into wanting niggers. 70-80 years ago white women seen them as legit subhumans
Then maybe be angry at jews

Then maybe be angry at jews
Yes. When you see a hot white woman with a nigger you should be mad at the Jews for the societal programming. They’re trying to program white men with black women but it’s not working because black women are beyond hideous

Yes. When you see a hot white woman with a nigger you should be mad at the Jews for the societal programming. They’re trying to program white men with black women but it’s not working because black women are beyond hideous
The mestizo and indigenous American foids here in Latin America are pretty ugly too

Rape fuel. I always feel like raping foids in GTA when I see them in yoga pants or something.
include me in the screenshit please

When I see a Nigger with a white toilet to me it's major suifuel I'm stuck rotting while my toilets betray me and my race.

When I see a Nigger with a white toilet to me it's major suifuel I'm stuck rotting while my toilets betray me and my race.
i see it every day, multiple times a day, makes me feel the same way

I wish I was him. I'd get so much shit easier in life...
It's a curse to be nigger and completely subhuman looking.