Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got fired at Walmart…

I don’t usually pay attention to small details.
That's why I think I'd make a shitty criminal, I'd probably be careless and leave some identifiable evidence that could be traced back to me.

I've been losing my motivation to work at my job, I missed an entire shift the yesterday and I intend to quit tonight. Idk where I might work in the future.
It's been the same for me as well... Since the beginning, I never wanted to work, considering I'm just not built for it. It requires being a sensor and an extrovert. Sadly, I guess that explains why my family fails to understand me.

That's why I think I'd make a shitty criminal, I'd probably be careless and leave some identifiable evidence that could be traced back to me.
Heh! Same... even though I have a lot of foresight, it's only when it has a lot to do with my dream, and defending it.

Future oriented; past and present is not something I care for.

I've been losing my motivation to work at my job, I missed an entire shift the yesterday and I intend to quit tonight. Idk where I might work in the future.
Young and stupid decision. Never quit a job unless you have another one lined up.

And especially never get yourself listed for job abandonment. You are blacklisted from that company and any other companies in association or subsidiary. Also your future employers will grill you.

Jobs suck, but if you put your effort forwards and play the job game (get experience, go up in the company that will pay you, or go out to anew company that will pay you) then life gets easier. The higher you go in a job, the less physical work you do.

Here’s what you do: come up with some sap story about how you had some really bad food poisoning and go into some detail (but not too much) about what symptoms you had. Just enough to make them weirded out, but not enough to TMI. Also YOU need to be the one who goes to the bosses and says this, not thrm come to you. Also keep your story consistent. Dont be a stupid fuck, do this right and you might actually come out at a net positive than a net neutral or negative.

Last edited:
Since it’s Walmart it’s not gonna be hard to find another job at this level

Don’t u wanna get good degree to get better jobs? I definitely can understand if u don’t like studying

It's been the same for me as well... Since the beginning, I never wanted to work, considering I'm just not built for it. It requires being a sensor and an extrovert. Sadly, I guess that explains why my family fails to understand me.
True, I got my first job this year because my Stepmom and Dad kept persuading me. I had social anxiety in the past, which mad it hard for me to get a job like retail.

Young and stupid decision. Never quit a job unless you have another one lined up.

And especially never get yourself listed for job abandonment. You are blacklisted from that company and any other companies in association or subsidiary. Also your future employers will grill you.

Jobs suck, but if you put your effort forwards and play the job game (get experience, go up in the company that will pay you, or go out to anew company that will pay you) then life gets easier. The higher you go in a job, the less physical work you do.

Here’s what you do: come up with some sap story about how you had some really bad food poisoning and go into some detail (but not too much) about what symptoms you had. Just enough to make them weirded out, but not enough to TMI. Also YOU need to be the one who goes to the bosses and says this, not thrm come to you. Also keep your story consistent. Dont be a stupid fuck, do this right and you might actually come out at a net positive than a net neutral or negative.
At my company they have a policy that if you get fired or leave on bad terms you can get rehired in 3 months, unless you got fired for something really serious.

Not to mention, I have school, which makes it hard for me to focus on both.

At my company they have a policy that if you get fired or leave on bad terms you can get rehired in 3 months, unless you got fired for something really serious.
Don’t believe policy, believe people. Management say one thing but usually mean something else. Smile at your face, then add you to an unwritten shitlist if you want to comeback or move up if hire you back. Tough it out, get your experience, then seek new jobs while still employed.

Being unemployed makes you desperate. Desperation will land you in a shittier one later.

Don’t believe policy, believe people. Management say one thing but usually mean something else. Smile at your face, then add you to an unwritten shitlist if you want to comeback or move up if hire you back. Tough it out, get your experience, then seek new jobs while still employed.

Being unemployed makes you desperate. Desperation will land you in a shittier one later.
You know any part time jobs a Incel could while in college?

You know any part time jobs a Incel could while in college?
Incel just means involuntary celibate and by no means should limit your employment opportunities.

I don’t know much about your work experience, your education, or your personality so I have to make some assumptions so forgive me if I’m wrong here. I’m going to assume you’re young, secondary (high school) education, less than 2 years work experience, and socially anxious. So with that, I can give you some suggestions:

- call centre (non outbound, non sales, do anything medical, technical, or commercial support is preferable) <— I suggest this since hours are flexible and jobs always available due to high turn over
- delivery (preferably non contractor)
- security (beware you may need certification, but it’s worth)
- insurance (specifically underwriting or adjusting)

Avoid retail or food service if you can. They are revolving door traps. If you can do physical labor..

- floor installation
- roofer
- carpenter
- avoid any painting or home building beyond these, one will kill your lungs the other is short term

Incel just means involuntary celibate and by no means should limit your employment opportunities.

I don’t know much about your work experience, your education, or your personality so I have to make some assumptions so forgive me if I’m wrong here. I’m going to assume you’re young, secondary (high school) education, less than 2 years work experience, and socially anxious. So with that, I can give you some suggestions:

- call centre (non outbound, non sales, do anything medical, technical, or commercial support is preferable) <— I suggest this since hours are flexible and jobs always available due to high turn over
- delivery (preferably non contractor)
- security (beware you may need certification, but it’s worth)
- insurance (specifically underwriting or adjusting)

Avoid retail or food service if you can. They are revolving door traps. If you can do physical labor..

- floor installation
- roofer
- carpenter
- avoid any painting or home building beyond these, one will kill your lungs the other is short term

you keep talking about having a dream, can you quench my curiosity ?

How much did you get paid?

did you look at nice asses at walmart? :feelshmm:

you keep talking about having a dream, can you quench my curiosity ?
To be in a better world, or make it so… I want to be the winner, not settle with a life where I’m always getting cucked. I want to become the protagonist.

To do that, my answer lies in death. But as I upgrade my methods, I find myself becoming a step closer to getting the life I want, where I might not even need to die.

Attachments

• Backup Dream (Unfinished).pdf
    96.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
did you look at nice asses at walmart? :feelshmm:
Nah, I tend to avoid that considering well… I’ll get caught, and I hate windowshopping… Having said that, I do tend to see them a lot when I’m staring blankly into nothingness…

Well, yes, they do typically target young workers. Generally males since it’s more likely for a successful prosecution. It hits a quota.
so stupid. fucking with people's income like that