Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got fired at Walmart…

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
Went on a 20-minute bike ride dreading my long ass shift, as I was starting to go mental as I spend my day surrounded by people, having to face all the black pills with CSMs and cashiers basically bonding together while I’m left to rot. The other day, I went to the restroom punching the wall and kicking the shit out of the trashcan from the stress, of not being able to think and deal with this shit. As I began my shift, my CSM basically sent me to my coach and I was fearing the worst thinking, “Oh shit… they knew I was unproductive these days and am late all the time”.
My heart was pounding as I knock in the door and the three managers were waiting for me.

In a nutshell, a couple weeks ago, I was checking people out on the tobacco register, when I guess a young redhead girl walked into my lane. She wanted cigarettes, she looked kinda young, but I assumed she just got a babyface and no kid would want cigarettes… That and I thought I saw her ID in her wallet, so I didn’t bother asking, I just sold her cigarettes and that was that. Turned out it was a sting operation and I guess the girl was a JB…

They had me write down my side of the story and my memory was rather shit, but yeah… I wrote it down and in the end, I had to turn in my vest, my phone, and my badge and whatever equipment I had of Walmart.

The interaction wasn’t bad as I was a good sport about it; at least I’m not arrested, but… I had a feeling I was gonna get fired for something like this inevitably. My extreme naïveté has finally caught up with me and I paid the price.

It’s strange though… a foid assistant manager offered me a ride home with it raining and I rode my bike… I don’t know what to think anymore… It’s surreal.

I’m not too bothered though… Work is a distraction for me, and I don’t know how people do it… Then again, I’m Ni-dominant, and jobs like these require being focused on meaningless details, which I’m not into. Sadly, Imma have no choice but to find another job considering that’s what my mom and my stepfather wants me to do.

Should have hassled every women more because they are all agents of the state. Foids are state sponsored terrorists.

Should have hassled every women more because they are all agents of the state. Foids are state sponsored terrorists.
Heh! Terrifying… Then again… I’m not good at that; am too harmony-based/conflict-avoidant. That’s how I ended up getting in a car with strangers on my first bike trip as an adult.

D3E198D3 3DC2 4DCA BE6D DFEEB94929F8

>turn in my vest

lol wagies man.

dw embrace neetdom.

Who cares. It’s not like you can’t pick up another shit wageslave job
but I assumed she just got a babyface and no kid would want cigarettes…
Bruh. Kids are all about that shit. They think it’s “cool”

the problem is that you just don't hate women enough. Now I get it, you were a bit lazy, just wanted to churn out customers, but if you really felt the pain of constant rejection from SLUTS LIKE HER, you would do everything in your power to hassle such women. If you hated women just a little more, then you give NO PUSSY a fucking pass

the problem is that you just don't hate women enough. Now I get it, you were a bit lazy, just wanted to churn out customers, but if you really felt the pain of constant rejection from SLUTS LIKE HER, you would do everything in your power to hassle such women. If you hated women just a little more, then you give NO PUSSY a fucking pass
This. Your problem is you don't hate women enough

Don't kids just vape now?
They do everything illegal, just for the fact that it’s illegal. That’s what makes it “cool”

that sounds really hard. Thank you for sharing, OP. Have you considered working a white collar job, like call centre?

They do a sting op just to bust some random wagie who accidentally sold cigs to some underage kid?
Idk if I believe this story 100% but if it's true it's HYPER retarded. Kids nowadays vape like crazy, take drugs of all kinds and drink their brains out at huge degenerate parties with loud music. They fuck in public bathrooms, parks, etc. They have dealers and people who will boot for them to get previously mentioned hard drugs. And boomers are wasting their time trying to stop them from buying cigs at a store :lul::lul::lul::lul:

They do a sting op just to bust some random wagie who accidentally sold cigs to some underage kid?
Idk if I believe this story 100% but if it's true it's HYPER retarded. Kids nowadays vape like crazy, take drugs of all kinds and drink their brains out at huge degenerate parties with loud music. They fuck in public bathrooms, parks, etc. They have dealers and people who will boot for them to get previously mentioned hard drugs. And boomers are wasting their time trying to stop them from buying cigs at a store :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes.. this is quite frequent. I know of workers who are arrested on the spot.

Stupid as fuck. Normalfags have ways to get around it, they just get some older friend/boyfriend to boot for them or they get it off the street from a plug.

Who cares. It’s not like you can’t pick up another shit wageslave job

Bruh. Kids are all about that shit. They think it’s “cool”
I’m dangerously idealistic and naive… though you’re kinda right about them being mischievous…

You’re right… I struggle to hate people… Though even if I did, I still want to avoid getting into conflict… though it’s a catch 22.

Definitely would… but my parents wouldn’t allow it… Nor could I afford it…
Don’t listen to them , don’t neet
You’ll waste your time

Make some money from wagie

What’s your age?

Yes he should have harassed those vile degenerate meat holes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

boomers are literally dumb fucks. Many teens here take every drug imaginable, do anal sex, gangbangs even, and they think banning these fucks from alcohol or cigarettes making much difference with shitty sting operation :lul:

I am very lucky it didn’t end worse than it did. Though I damn near put myself in a fucked up situation I had to work my way out of.

Don’t listen to them , don’t neet
You’ll waste your time

Make some money from wagie

What’s your age?
24 turning 25 in one month.

I sadly don’t have much of a choice if I want to complete my life’s work.

24 turning 25 in one month.
u should get a CDL and become a trucker or go into tradws. Walmart is not. a suitable job. for an adult man

I am very lucky it didn’t end worse than it did. Though I damn near put myself in a fucked up situation I had to work my way out of.
Yeah you are cursed with Incel luck. Nothing ever goes your way, feels like everything is out to get you (it is).

u should get a CDL and become a trucker or go into tradws. Walmart is not. a suitable job. for an adult man
Thought trucking is a terrible job for incels… Considering how bad it is for normies…
I refrain from smoking.

Yeah you are cursed with Incel luck. Nothing ever goes your way, feels like everything is out to get you (it is).
Partially… but I’m lucky not to be arrested, and that would’ve fucked up all my plans.

Brutal. Toilets can catch three dozen STDs by the time they’re 15 but nicotine is a no go

Thought trucking is a terrible job for incels… Considering how bad it is for normies…
I refrain from smoking.
Get a job for call centre. It’s good money and you can move out your mums with it. Look at any non-sales or non-outbound jobs.

boomers are literally dumb fucks. Many teens here take every drug imaginable, do anal sex, gangbangs even, and they think banning these fucks from alcohol or cigarettes making much difference with shitty sting operation :lul:
It's funny cause boomers act like they didn't do the exact same shit in their childhood :feelswhere: Normies never change throughout time, they all love sex, hyper neurotypical socialization and mind altering substances. It's part of the human genome to enjoy all that.

It's funny cause boomers act like they didn't do the exact same shit in their childhood :feelswhere: Normies never change throughout time, they all love sex, hyper neurotypical socialization and mind altering substances. It's part of the human genome to enjoy all that.
True… the irony…

Get a job for call centre. It’s good money and you can move out your mums with it. Look at any non-sales or non-outbound jobs.
Noted…

If she was underage as you say it could have been a lot worse if they tried some other sting operation on you bro

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

If she was underage as you say it could have been a lot worse if they tried some other sting operation on you bro

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg
DUDE!!! CONSIDERING HOW DANGEROUSLY NAIVE I AM, IT MIGHT END UP BECOMING A REALITY. It takes me a long time to process information like I normally should.

However, if a bitch gives me any red flags telling me “IN MY STATE, I’m the age of consent”, that’s when I literally say fuck harmony and start pressing her and BTFO.

What the fuck? :feelshaha:

This sort of reaction has to be an exaggeration.
Lol:feelskek:
To be honest, I don’t think that girl was slutty… She appeared kinda legit innocent, though I was like… “What’s a young girl looking like that doing buying ciggies? She’s gonna fuck up her looks and everything else… Whatever… not my problem.”

Last edited:
Lol:feelskek:
To be honest, I don’t think that girl was slutty… She appeared kinda legit innocent, though I was like… “What’s a young girl looking like that doing buying ciggies? She’s gonna fuck up her looks and everything else… Whatever… not my problem.”
Alright damn… I knew it takes me a while for things to settle in…

You should remember an ancient incel proverb “Around a foid, be paranoid”

You took it really well, and if you don't have to pay rent or get money in general you'll find a better job eventually.

It's kidna fucked up that they busted your ass for selling her cigs, like they do drugs and stuff but cigs are a problem?

You took it really well, and if you don't have to pay rent or get money in general you'll find a better job eventually.

It's kidna fucked up that they busted your ass for selling her cigs, like they do drugs and stuff but cigs are a problem?
It takes a while for me to process shit before reality sets in… Though I’m just now wishing I’ve explained myself better now that I’ve time to think… But it’s a little too late now. At least the managers were kind to me. That’s more than what I’ve expected. At the same time, I acknowledge the bad is all mine.

Went on a 20-minute bike ride dreading my long ass shift, as I was starting to go mental as I spend my day surrounded by people, having to face all the black pills with CSMs and cashiers basically bonding together while I’m left to rot. The other day, I went to the restroom punching the wall and kicking the shit out of the trashcan from the stress, of not being able to think and deal with this shit. As I began my shift, my CSM basically sent me to my coach and I was fearing the worst thinking, “Oh shit… they knew I was unproductive these days and am late all the time”.
My heart was pounding as I knock in the door and the three managers were waiting for me.

In a nutshell, a couple weeks ago, I was checking people out on the tobacco register, when I guess a young redhead girl walked into my lane. She wanted cigarettes, she looked kinda young, but I assumed she just got a babyface and no kid would want cigarettes… That and I thought I saw her ID in her wallet, so I didn’t bother asking, I just sold her cigarettes and that was that. Turned out it was a sting operation and I guess the girl was a JB…

They had me write down my side of the story and my memory was rather shit, but yeah… I wrote it down and in the end, I had to turn in my vest, my phone, and my badge and whatever equipment I had of Walmart.

The interaction wasn’t bad as I was a good sport about it; at least I’m not arrested, but… I had a feeling I was gonna get fired for something like this inevitably. My extreme naïveté has finally caught up with me and I paid the price.

It’s strange though… a foid assistant manager offered me a ride home with it raining and I rode my bike… I don’t know what to think anymore… It’s surreal.

I’m not too bothered though… Work is a distraction for me, and I don’t know how people do it… Then again, I’m Ni-dominant, and jobs like these require being focused on meaningless details, which I’m not into. Sadly, Imma have no choice but to find another job considering that’s what my mom and my stepfather wants me to do.
Try a part time security job.

wtf. I bet they target low value males like OP. I'd be furious.

theyre nitpicking. you didnt deserve that

Oh boy… Nah… for some reason, I’m sorta relieved. This could’ve been much worse had I stayed working. And to be frank, while I lost my job, so long as it doesn’t screw up my backup dream, it’s whatever. If I got arrested or some shit, then I’d be stressing.

Oh boy… Nah… for some reason, I’m sorta relieved. This could’ve been much worse had I stayed working. And to be frank, while I lost my job, so long as it doesn’t screw up my backup dream, it’s whatever. If I got arrested or some shit, then I’d be stressing.
it's outrageous that you could be arrested for this

it's outrageous that you could be arrested for this
I legit worried about that when I learned of my mistake. And that’s kinda been on my mind since I started working there. I don’t usually pay attention to small details. I’m always focused on the future, not so much the present, let alone the past.

Well, yes, they do typically target young workers. Generally males since it’s more likely for a successful prosecution. It hits a quota.

I've been losing my motivation to work at my job, I missed an entire shift the yesterday and I intend to quit tonight. Idk where I might work in the future.

Mom and Step-father :feelsokman: