Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got drunk while sleep depraved

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Was having a good time, watching Futurama again, drinking, eating some chicken, laughing it up by myself, as always. Now I'm depressed again. :feelsbadman: Why am I incapable of staying in a good, upbeat mood for more than a few hours at a time? Why am I completely incapable while sober?

I'm a fucking loser, and I hate it. And I hate that I can do nothing about it. I made so much effort to blend in, act normal, be normal, fit in with other people. I overcame so much shit with my autism, just so I could hope to live a normal life. And it was all for naught. I put so much effort in, but I may as well have done nothing, for all the good it did, for all the positive change it brought about (none). :feelsbadman: I hate existing.

I hate existing.

Brutal deprivationpill

The best thing about being sober is that you can bring it to an end any time of your choosing.

Was having a good time, watching Futurama again, drinking, eating some chicken, laughing it up by myself, as always. Now I'm depressed again. :feelsbadman: Why am I incapable of staying in a good, upbeat mood for more than a few hours at a time? Why am I completely incapable while sober?

I'm a fucking loser, and I hate it. And I hate that I can do nothing about it. I made so much effort to blend in, act normal, be normal, fit in with other people. I overcame so much shit with my autism, just so I could hope to live a normal life. And it was all for naught. I put so much effort in, but I may as well have done nothing, for all the good it did, for all the positive change it brought about (none). :feelsbadman: I hate existing.

I hate existing.
This is literally me.
You have to be careful with the drinking bro, it can fuck you up badly. It helps for a few hours but the drawbacks are brutal.
Try to get more sleep, a better sleep shedule, go out and get some fresh air regularly, supplement vitamin D and zinc.