Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got diagnosed with delusion disorder by a psychiatrist

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
basically, it was because i told this 60-70 year old black psychiatrist about female android robots, we will have them in 2032:

if he was white or younger he would understand what i told him, i fucking hate old people, i couldn't even explain to him why i was interested on them because he is black (low intelligence) and old, and i knew it would take like 2 hours for me to explain everything, he did not have time for that

i mog you @bigantennaemay1

Last edited:
This makes sense because you are delusional and there was no need for you to tell us actually I think that disorder doesn't even exist in the first place they just made it up just for you

Confused Power Rangers GIF

Pyschologist in the past they were called witch doctors

Jfl:feelskek:. Tbh, I'm not a lawyer, but I think you might honestly have grounds to sue the guy for this. You barely said anything else than what guys like Kurzweil have been saying for decades and gotten famous for that, meanwhile you got slapped with a psychosis diagnosis just for repeating that to an old dude who doesn't know about it:feelshehe:.

Given that this is an official diagnosis apparently, if I were in your place, I'd quickly find another, younger psychologist, show him some of Kurzweil's books, explain that I was talking about it and get quickly rid of that diagnosis before it had a chance to mess up my life.

Jfl:feelskek:. Tbh, I'm not a lawyer, but I think you might honestly have grounds to sue the guy for this. You barely said anything else than what guys like Kurzweil have been saying for decades and gotten famous for that, meanwhile you got slapped with a psychosis diagnosis just for repeating that to an old dude who doesn't know about it:feelshehe:.

Given that this is an official diagnosis apparently, if I were in your place, I'd quickly find another, younger psychologist, show him some of Kurzweil's books, explain that I was talking about it and get quickly rid of that diagnosis before it had a chance to mess up my life.
i don't have time or the inhibitions for that

Last edited:
This makes sense because you are delusional and there was no need for you to tell us actually I think that disorder doesn't even exist in the first place they just made it up just for you
:lul:

basically, it was because i told this 60-70 year old black psychiatrist about female android robots, we will have them in 2032:

if he was white or younger he would understand what i told him, i fucking hate old people, i couldn't even explain to him why i was interested on them because he is black (low intelligence) and old, and i knew it would take like 2 hours for me to explain everything, he did not have time for that

i mog you @bigantennaemay1
Ok? Good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back