Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got diagnosed with adhd and prescribed concerta

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Pretty much what the title says. I got diagnosed with adhd. Both inattentive and hyper active. Physiatrist prescribed concerta 18mg. He said it’s low dosage and I will come back for increase. He wants to “let me experience it a little bit and see it work”. What do y’all think about this. I used stimulants before. I am so creative and euphoric, should I not take the meds if so why or should I. I personally don’t see it as negative. Euphoria, energy, focus what could the downside be?

I need bagels

how's it going?

I was on Ritalin

Psychiatry is a slaughterhouse.

how's it going?
Haven’t started using it yet. I used Concerta before 54mg. I honestly didn’t feel its power that much. Only thing I remember was erectile dysfunction for 5 hours lol. However, when I used vyvanse, it was powerful. I took 40mg and it made me euphoric, super concentrated, confident and more. I am questioning if Concerta will work for me or not. I’ll prob ask for a change of stimulants if it doesn’t do much after the increased prescription.

Shit, I just care about the pills
All my odds of studying anything post-HS were destroyed due to consuming antipsychotics and antidepressants by an early young age.

Haven’t started using it yet. I used Concerta before 54mg. I honestly didn’t feel its power that much. Only thing I remember was erectile dysfunction for 5 hours lol. However, when I used vyvanse, it was powerful. I took 40mg and it made me euphoric, super concentrated, confident and more. I am questioning if Concerta will work for me or not. I’ll prob ask for a change of stimulants if it doesn’t do much after the increased prescription.
I see and shit you liked vivanse? my shrink said he won't prescribe that med bc "side effects are worse than the treatment". Good to hear you didn't

Meme diagnoses of a fake illness

All my odds of studying anything post-HS were destroyed due to consuming antipsychotics and antidepressants by an early young age.
Fuck, brutal man. I am sorry about that.

I see and shit you liked vivanse? my shrink said he won't prescribe that med bc "side effects are worse than the treatment". Good to hear you didn't
Worked the best for me out of the 2 I tried. I’ll see how Concerta goes