Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got cucked in my dreams once again

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
As if life doesnt cuck me enough, i even get cucked in my dreams. I dont remember it exactly anymore, but i used an elevator to get down to another floor and there were multiple girls and guys from my old high school class who danced with each other, similiar to the club scene in Whatever (1999) (@LeFrenchCel) meanwhile i was there all alone without a partner.

That night i also dreamed about smoking meth and i had to hide it from my mom. It felt really nice in the dream.

Practice lucid dreaming. Alternatively, don't have dreams.

Practice lucid dreaming. Alternatively, don't have dreams.
African dream root didnt work for me and these internet guides to practice lucid dreaming seem cope to me

African dream root didnt work for me and these internet guides to practice lucid dreaming seem cope to me
Try amanita muscaria. Worked amazingly for me

As if life doesnt cuck me enough, i even get cucked in my dreams. I dont remember it exactly anymore, but i used an elevator to get down to another floor and there were multiple girls and guys from my old high school class who danced with each other, similiar to the club scene in Whatever (1999) (@LeFrenchCel) meanwhile i was there all alone without a partner.

That night i also dreamed about smoking meth and i had to hide it from my mom. It felt really nice in the dream.
Mogs me because you dream about realistic, real world situations while i dream weird, horror, adventure shit or something where I have to constantly shoot something dead type shit.

Mogs me because you dream about realistic, real world situations while i dream weird, horror, adventure shit or something where I have to constantly shoot something dead type shit.
Sounds better than getting cucked

sleeping with a nicotine patch on will give you fucking insanely vivid dreams

Sounds better than getting cucked.
I remember being trapped in some massive mountain resort alongside my dad and a bunch of chads and normcunts, outside they were some zombie like nigs possessed by parasites, and Ive only had a anaconda revolver for defense.

You know you're fucked when even your brain doesn't let you in peace

Fuck bro that’s brutal. I remember one dream I had where I shot myself in the head but was still conscious and walking around for a bit. My mother saw me like this too right before I died in the dream. It’s over for baddreamcels.

You know you're fucked when even your brain doesn't let you in peace
Since i have Aspergers, my brain always works on 100% and its literally impossible for me to no think, so it never began

only dreams i have are gore or psycho terror nightmares… i fucking hate dreams its a sick perverted hell world

Incels can't even cope in their dreams
Constant torture