Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got called ugly by 2 ugly ethnic girls on omegle

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Are you of the same ethnicity as them? If so, it's over.

why torture yourself?:think:

Are you of the same ethnicity as them? If so, it's over.

yea thats what makes it suifuel.Wouldnt care if a blond stacy would say it but they were both the same ethnicity like me and i even mog them by like 1 point. Fucking sluts i hope they get acid attack

yea thats what makes it suifuel.Wouldnt care if a blond stacy would say it but they were both the same ethnicity like me and i even mog them by like 1 point. Fucking sluts i hope they get acid attack
Women rarely date down or looksmatched unless serious status or money is involved. You'd have to mog them by 3 to get a shot.

Women rarely date down or looksmatched unless serious status or money is involved. You'd have to mog them by 3 to get a shot.

This is true really, especially when they are strangers and you have no social circle and are low status in other ways. Looks matter more, the less you have as a male.

HAHAHHAAH another girl called me ugly. omfg

Teach you to use normiegle

its overrrrrrrrr

lol why are you doing this to yourself, are you actually masochistic

no i just wanted to refresh my blackpill experience. Since 2 weeks i am light black pilled, i was gonna be bluepilled. The blackpill experience on omegle did good for my incel brain