Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got called a school shooter for thr first time yesterday

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i was in my stupid ass Spanish class and i decided to sit in the unoccupied desk in the front of the room. teacher wasn't happy and insisted that i work and talk to the normalfag cunts. i refused and just sat there and did the assignment by myself. i overheard a few people calling me a school shooter and autistic lol. apparently if you don't want to get humiliated by normalfags for being a subhuman you're automatically Eric Harris Jr. it's been 2 weeks since the school year started and i already want to put a TEC-9 in my mouth.

PROVE THEM RIGHT

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

I’ve been getting called school shooter sense middle school :feelsbadman:

PROVE THEM RIGHT

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

PROVE THEM RIGHT

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
im not throwing my life away just because some normalfags pissed me off a little bit, agent Johnson.

Based. I would have been a proud school shooter to take revenge on my bullies but no guns here and I was too high inhib. My advice put the tec-9 in the other direction (in Portal 2).

Them saying you're autistic - not so great.

i was in my stupid ass Spanish class and i decided to sit in the unoccupied desk in the front of the room. teacher wasn't happy and insisted that i work and talk to the normalfag cunts. i refused and just sat there and did the assignment by myself. i overheard a few people calling me a school shooter and autistic lol. apparently if you don't want to get humiliated by normalfags for being a subhuman you're automatically Eric Harris Jr. it's been 2 weeks since the school year started and i already want to put a TEC-9 in my mouth.
Is this actually a thing kids call each other nowadays? I suppose it makes sense and is a culturally relevant meme insult

I’m a 40+ oldcel and when we went to school the worst that happened was we got called fags

im not throwing my life away just because some normalfags pissed me off a little bit, agent Johnson.
Wise decision. You want to wait until you get old, before you take revenge, i get it :feelsthink:

Live up to the name

You know your destiny.

yeah ive been called that loads of times. it was even my nickname at some point

how to spot an FBI infiltratorcel in 1 easy step
You wish you had my job, imagine getting paid for shitposting on this forum all day. This is the life, can’t wait to make another incel go ER so our department gets more funding for vacations and hookers

And normies wonder why people shoot up their schools.

Kill them with kindness instead

You wish you had my job, imagine getting paid for shitposting on this forum all day. This is the life, can’t wait to make another incel go ER so our department gets more funding for vacations and hookers
:yes::yes::feelsLSD:

I got called a shooter last year

Never had this honor yet

Never been called a school shooter just usually as quiet.
Then again I never paid much attention to what people talk behind my back so I got no clue

I was called that many times in high school.