Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got bullied by an 8 year old foid for still living with my mom at 22.

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
no joke. she asked my age first then asked questions like do you have a wife and kids and when i said no she asked if i had a gf. i said no and then she asked if i lived with my mom. even 8 yo foids know if you live with your parents over 18 its over. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsautistic::feelsrope:

USA I assume, living with parents isn't that odd where i live

shell probably be living with her mom at 22 too or living on student loans

Nah she's gonna move out so she doesn't get caught riding the cock carousel in college.

Damn bullied by 8 year old lol, she will be in for a rude awakening since economy is going to shit and people will start haveing to live with their parents for generations like the insect asians do.

It never began. That 8 year old is probably fucking 15 year old Chad
Damn bullied by 8 year old lol, she will be in for a rude awakening since economy is going to shit and people will start haveing to live with their parents for generations like the insect asians do.
Einstein IQ

dude no, she can literally suck chad's cock to live w/ him as long as she doesn't mind him fucking other girls in the living room lol

You realize that only happened 'cause you're ugly, right? If you were chad she'd think that's cute that you still love with mommy.

no joke. she asked my age first then asked questions like do you have a wife and kids and when i said no she asked if i had a gf. i said no and then she asked if i lived with my mom. even 8 yo foids know if you live with your parents over 18 its over. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsautistic::feelsrope:
I was hanging out with my friend and his step son before. There was this 13 year old boy that kept trying to "roast" me for being bad at racing games. I was owning him and then he turned around and started talking about other shit.

My age came up later on (I was talking about how he's a baby) and he said how old are you? I was 24 at the time so I said it. His reply "wow you're old".

JFL.

This isn't bullying, it just shows how society indoctrinates kids from a young age to be okay with hypergamy. Pretty disgusting, really.

You probably just saw it as bullying because it is something you are insecure about.

It's a kid. They can't understand how hard it is to get out there and get a job and find a home. If you're in the USA then you're fucked in regards to moving out unless you have a decent job or you slave yourself to working several.

Honestly I know plenty of people who have stayed at home till they're done with college.

I hate being around children too. Scared to let them know how terrible the future will be for some of them.

You realize that only happened 'cause you're ugly, right? If you were chad she'd think that's cute that you still love with mommy.
Make that 8 year old foid eat hER own words

Yeah but it's so easy when you're a kid. I remember when I was a kid and I used to do that - look down to some degree on people who were 20+ and were in situations similar to that, thinking that when I was their age I would surely have a family and a good job and all these impressive things and not just be spending a lot of time by myself or sinking lots of time into video games.

But... being an adult isn't easy. Yes you have more freedom and experience and knowledge, but you're also left mostly or entirely to fend for yourself and if you get that even slightly wrong you can end up very alone too. Without that safety net from your parents it's a tough world out there, and that's something a child or young teen would usually find it very difficult to comprehend.

You should have punched her tbh tbh.

Shoulda put her in a headlock and powerbombed her on the concrete.

That's nothing buddy. I've been insulted by an 8 year old girl when I used to work in a supermarket. She said I have a big nose and called me ugly, and made disgusted facial expressions.

For her you're abnormal.
She sees people in your age in relationship and she doesn't understand why you're still living with your mom.

I try to think it as not paying rent