Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got bored and fired up the ol’ Chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
AA617B88 6BCA 43AB B88F 9D394F4CCE05

Screwing around with foid numero uno here, as of now she has responded saying that she finds it “weirdly interesting” that I dislike music. Reminder that you cannot lose as Chad on Tinder

I like how you ignored her question and she wasn't even offended by that.

Goooooood mornin i hate wahmenz

Just have common interests bro!

Then what happened?

Now change your description to

"First I need to be honest. I tested positive for Corona, but I just have a cough now so I'm looking for some netflix and chill.

I got nervous and just told her “fuck off” then stopped responding cuz high inhib started kicking in tbh
High inhib whilst chadfishing, you can get away with pretty much anything you realise? Can you share more of your Chad fish adventures, I love seeing them. You should get more creative though, push the boundaries, too many guys here are using their chadfishes for genuine emotional validation and that’s the wrong way to do things imo.

I
High inhib whilst chadfishing, you can get away with pretty much anything you realise? Can you share more of your Chad fish adventures, I love seeing them. You should get more creative though, push the boundaries, too many guys here are using their chadfishes for genuine emotional validation and that’s the wrong way to do things imo.
I’ll try for something nuttier

i never chadfished ngl it scares me

Now change your description to

"First I need to be honest. I tested positive for Corona, but I just have a cough now so I'm looking for some netflix and chill.

DIE CHADS DIE!

ngl this looks fun how do I get into chadfishing?

i tried too but i too autistic and have no idea what to say

How do you get too high inhib? You just have to act like someone you aren’t and play that role to the T even if you lie