Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got an interview for a job in a Christian school, is it possible to larp as a Christian?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I want to get the position because it's a good one for tech and the pay is good, but they want you to be a Christian like them and go to church and probably participate in faith activities. Idk if I could do it for months maybe id be found out

no just dance with the black grandmas you wont be found out

Just tell them you worship in your own special way. It would actually be pretty ballsy of somebody within the faith to take it upon themselves to question another's religious devotion. I think you'll be fine.

Just tell them you worship in your own special way. It would actually be pretty ballsy of somebody within the faith to take it upon themselves to question another's religious devotion. I think you'll be fine.
What this guy said really, it's not hard at all if you can handle keeping up the lie. Willingly getting into that situation sounds stupid as shit though why do you want the job so much?

I want to get the position because it's a good one for tech and the pay is good, but they want you to be a Christian like them and go to church and probably participate in faith activities. Idk if I could do it for months maybe id be found out
Ok GrAYcel

Just memorise:

Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil. Amen.

You now knowledgemog 95% of all Christians about their own religion. I have been able to larp as a Christian irl because I have this memorised.

What this guy said really, it's not hard at all if you can handle keeping up the lie. Willingly getting into that situation sounds stupid as shit though why do you want the job so much?

Because it's more than I've ever made before and because It will provide me with a clear path to an even higher paying job I want

Just become a Christian. Seems easier than larping.

Because it's more than I've ever made before and because It will provide me with a clear path to an even higher paying job I want
Alright man, as I said since you're willing to lie for months just imitate their behaviors and you'll be fine.

most christians larp as christians, you'll be fine

Christianity is a cuck religion.