Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a job

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I start on monday and can finally get weekly pay and money to waste on copes

Its a trucel factory job with no interactions with normies

This job will be good for extra money because the government pays my rent and water/electric bills anyway so I don't feel forced to do this

I get neetbuxx anyway as well but I am too greedy and want to buy more stuff

this made me kek harder than it should
Screenshot 2024 03 08 143645

factory jobs are so depressing, my friend did it for a couple months and nearly went nuts

How can u get neetbuxx and have a job at the same time

Congratulations Bro! Now you can afford more expensive copes and start collecting stuff you feel passionate about.

My ankle which I had operation on was being painful, besides, its not like I need the money for anything
Fair enough. It must suck though, quitting when it took you so long to land a job.

Fair enough. It must suck though, quitting when it took you so long to land a job.
Yeah well its not like the job was going to fix my shit life.

It would have allowed me to buy more dumbass copes at best

factory jobs are so depressing, my friend did it for a couple months and nearly went nuts
Describe your friend he seems like a dude who can't stick to 1 task without needing stimulation.

Describe your friend he seems like a dude who can't stick to 1 task without needing stimulation.
being in a closed space for 10 hours a day will depress you no matter who you're, but he's definitely adhd.

being in a closed space for 10 hours a day will depress you no matter who you're, but he's definitely adhd.
That to me is a good work place better than prison or an office. However mentioning work makes me livid outside of work.