Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got a haircut only to realize how over it is.

S

societyfuckery

Greycel
'get a haircut, have good hygiene, have nice clothes bro' meanwhile I got a haircut and now my weird facial shape is even more emphasized. I haven't gotten a cut in 2 months, and now that I do, I hate my face even more. It never even began man. The worst part about all of this shit is that I'm a tall nigger with no frame and a weird asymmetrical face. It's all so brutal, everyone just stares at you in disgust; sometimes even men look weird at you; I lowkey look like a schizo predator. I hate this shit life so much.

'get a haircut, have good hygiene, have nice clothes bro' meanwhile I got a haircut and now my weird facial shape is even more emphasized. I haven't gotten a cut in 2 months, and now that I do, I hate my face even more. It never even began man. The worst part about all of this shit is that I'm a tall nigger with no frame and a weird asymmetrical face. It's all so brutal, everyone just stares at you in disgust; sometimes even men look weird at you; I lowkey look like a schizo predator. I hate this shit life so much.
I agree .people hate me even dressing nice with a haircut

I hate it too blakcel I’m also in same boat but I don’t think my frame is bad….. my face tho makes it brutally over. I have to surgery maxx and hope for the best…..
and if that fails I’m just going to start clapping aryan women cheeks… idc anymore I fucking neeeeeeeeeeed reeeeeeeeeeeee

“Heehee”

Wear a hat brocel, maybe that’ll help :feelsbadman:

Never listen the advice that normies give you

I'll cut my hair soon