Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got a female partner in class

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
FML I'M IN AN ANXIETY ATTACK

I was sitting in the corner of the room and this (tbh) 8+/10 Stacy SINGLED ME OUT TO BE HER PARTNER. WTF.

OOOOKAYYYYY. WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?

I looked at her face for a good three seconds to see what I'm exactly up against and my heart rate doubled upon eye contact. I walked out of the classroom to get water and catch my breath but I'm still SHAKING and I'm scared to go back in. Why did she pick me? I'm literally capped at 4/10 chechencel dweeb, idk what her motive or plan is. Please help me out guys

She probably knows you are a fucking nerd and will carry the project/assignment with your intelligence. Don't let yourself get cucked. Turn her down.

Seriously, you are the ultimate white-knight if you work with her. She's not going to fuck you if you get her an A+ grade. By turning her down you are exerting the ultimate power on a woman.

Decline her offer to be your partner ; or

be the dominant person and make sure she doesn't take advantage of you. She will obvsiouly try to make you do all the work

Probably thinks you're a nerd tbh. Make her do her share of work

She probably knows you are a fucking nerd and will carry the project/assignment with your intelligence. Don't let yourself get cucked. Turn her down.

Seriously, you are the ultimate white-knight if you work with her. She's not going to fuck you if you get her an A+ grade. By turning her down you are exerting the ultimate power on a woman.

I literally don't have a choice. I'm surrounded by SJWs FML. WHAT DO I DO? IT'S A PARTNER ASSIGNMENT AND I WANT A GOOD GRADE TOO

Fk me I'm failing my mission. Why can't I be harsh against femoids?

I literally don't have a choice. I'm surrounded by SJWs FML. WHAT DO I DO? IT'S A PARTNER ASSIGNMENT AND I WANT A GOOD GRADE TOO
Make direct eye contact with her and yell at her if she don't do as you say

me too, except she's one of those Hermione Granger types who cares too much about school. Fucking bitch is such a pain in the ass.

How does you being surrounded by SJWs influence your decision to partner with this girl?

You're being a giant pussy and just seeking attention with your ALL CAPS PANIC bullshit. Stop being a giant pussy and just kill yourself.

fakecel if you were ugly incel you would have been left alone while everyone else had partner just the fact that a girl chose you to be her partner means you are not incel

Just tell her to pull her damn weight lol

Marked as a dorkcel. Opt out, don’t do the work for her, OP.

- s-so h-how are we gonna do this task
-you do this alone since you're so smart and I get the grade teheee

- s-so h-how are we gonna do this task
-you do this alone since you're so smart and I get the grade teheee
This is literally what happened.

I'm absolutely petrified right now. U ppl r calling me fakecel too z0mfg

be a man and tell her that the only thing she can suck off from you is your dick

fakecel if you were ugly incel you would have been left alone while everyone else had partner just the fact that a girl chose you to be her partner means you are not incel

Calm the fuck down OP. Just act normal, she's trying to use you for shit, DON'T LET HER. Make her do her work and shit, don't give anything

legit, tell her to provide sexual favors in exchange

I was sitting in the corner of the room and this (tbh) 8+/10 Stacy SINGLED ME OUT TO BE HER PARTNER. WTF.

I looked at her face for a good three seconds to see what I'm exactly up against and my heart rate doubled upon eye contact. I walked out of the classroom to get water and catch my breath but I'm still SHAKING and I'm scared to go back in. Why did she pick me? I'm literally capped at 4/10 chechencel dweeb, idk what her motive or plan is. Please help me out guys
Honestly Just Work With Her. No Shame In Talking TO Her, Besides Maybe She May Be Your Friend

Didn't you supposedly get arrested for beating some guy up, but now you can't even talk to a girl? JFL

Just don't take shit from her, that's all. Maybe it'll be for the best.

if u get anxious it means you have hope to fuck her, that's bluepill mentality.

This is probably what's going on. He should let the professor know when she doesn't do any work and get proof that she fucked Chad while you did all the work.

Fuck OK guys I did all the work but I told my professor she was on Instagram the entire time and wouldn't do anything.

I'm the Supreme alpha male. I'm going to let u know what my professor do

Fuck OK guys I did all the work but I told my professor she was on Instagram the entire time and wouldn't do anything.

The professor will probably cuck out.

Rape her and sell that bitch to ISIS slave market.

This. In high school I was the the type of person who cucked himself by helping femoid classmates do their assignments. OP, don't expect her to reward you with sex or something for your efforts, LOL.

Absolutely pathetic. You've brought shame and embarrassment to all incels. Why didn't you just tell her no? Don't do a damn thing for that stupid fucking whore.

DAMMIT OP! You're a disgrace!

As evidenced by your latest post, she could sense that you were vulnerable and thus manipulated you into doing the entire project for her. Girls know that ugly men are easy to use and take advantage of.

Fml. I feel like I've been beaten into the ground on each battlefield front. The stacies are absolutely overwhelming, I'm not sure how to continue this semester after such a brazing setback.

For fucks sake. You done goofed OP. You need to man up and tell her to do something or ask to change partners

Don’t do it OP, she just wants you to do all the work for her

Are you good in class, do you have good marks/grades?
If yes then you boutta' get exploited boyo buddy.

Make her do ALL the work, and blackmail her with fake messages with her saying shit like "if u dun do myyy werk teehee i gess wee faill thennn ;)(3 xoxo"

Pathetic ngl. You should have gotten her to help you with something even if it was minimal. You just established your as a cuck who let's himself get taken advantage of. She's probably specifically go to you from now on when she needs a partner because she knows your easy bait. Probably when tell other Stacie's to group themselves with you as well lmao

wtf man....

i know it's over now but you should've just divvied up the work. like say, "Alright, I'll do the A & B, & you can do the C & D." simple.

OP is going to do everything for a whiff of her farts for sure, dont do it OP.

OP's in loooooooooooove *points and laughs*

Honestly Just Work With Her. No Shame In Talking TO Her, Besides Maybe She May Be Your Friend
Someone once said "Do not do your enemy every possible injury, for he may later be your friend". I think it was a flavour text from Medieval Total War.

Suicide inducing, indeed.

Just find out who she is and what she does.
Then figure out how to work efficiently with her so you both have to work less, and the grade will be high.
Easy.
Maybe she picked you because she knows you're smart so she can rely on you.
Maybe she wanted to know you better so she chose you.

Nobody knows.
Just do your thing, op.

Tbh you are probably just socially awkward and actually good looking.

chadcel getting approached for groupwork. JFL

Horrifying flashbacks to elementary school right now