Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got a female partner in class

Don't get cucked. All the muslim shit and you still can't face a female.

I was not expecting you to act like an autistic cuck around attractive females if I'm being honest OP.

Tbh you are probably just socially awkward and actually good looking.
obJECTIVELY false.

literal facial deformities. but i am a 4.0gpacel, and people can kind of tell.
chadcel getting approached for groupwork. JFL
also objectively false. literally the first time this happened entire school year, big facts.
Just find out who she is and what she does.
Then figure out how to work efficiently with her so you both have to work less, and the grade will be high.
Easy.
Maybe she picked you because she knows you're smart so she can rely on you.
Maybe she wanted to know you better so she chose you.

Nobody knows.
Just do your thing, op.
we actually did not end up speaking at all. i did all the work for the assignment and i was not given even as much as a thank you in exchange.

its over.

Don't get cucked. All the muslim shit and you still can't face a female.
i didnt end up making any eye contact. i only saw what she looks like for 2 glances.

idk how to not act autistic. it rarely happens and makes me nervous.
I was not expecting you to act like an autistic cuck around attractive females if I'm being honest OP.
hmm interesting. did u think i was low inhibcel?

obJECTIVELY false.

also objectively false. literally the first time this happened entire school year, big facts.

we actually did not end up speaking at all. i did all the work for the assignment and i was not given even as much as a thank you in exchange.

its over.
What a cuck. You should have sabotaged her

What a cuck. You should have sabotaged her
i can envision it going horribly as an incel.

like the professor would end up giving her an A and sending me to disciplinary academic action at the deans

i can envision it going horribly as an incel.

like the professor would end up giving her an A and sending me to disciplinary academic action at the deans

Cucked professors are even more frustrating.

You guys never FUCKING learn do you? Should've told that bitch too fuck off and die. Dont let some worthless bitch let you do her work. Dissapointed in you.

say you'll do the entire project if she sucks your dick

oh wait you already did it for free, you fucked it up

Congratulations, you cucked yourself.

You guys never FUCKING learn do you? Should've told that bitch too fuck off and die. Dont let some worthless bitch let you do her work. Dissapointed in you.
what was i supposed to say, massa?

what was i supposed to say, massa?
When she asked you, you either should've say no thanks, or when working with her you should've had her do some of the assignment, if she refused you should've told the professor she didnt do anything and that she shouldnt get a grade.

When she asked you, you either should've say no thanks, or when working with her you should've had her do some of the assignment, if she refused you should've told the professor she didnt do anything and that she shouldnt get a grade.
idk how to do it. I'm a kind person in general, i just can't say no to people for things I'm capable doing.

i wish i could be meaner to people.

Sounds like something a fakecel would say. But if you're real, seriously watch out when she's trying to use you. If she does, report it immediately. DO NOT LET YOURSELF GET CUCKED BY A FEMOID.

obJECTIVELY false.

its over.

Jeez dude that's sad.
I feel sorry for you.

Now you know not to get teamed up with her or people like her in the future

I feel you, I always have to do Stacy's work when I'm assigned partners with one.

Man up and don’t act like such a pussy. Just let her do most of the work.

obJECTIVELY false.

also objective

its over.

Sorry to say but you cucked yourself.

idk how to do it. I'm a kind person in general, i just can't say no to people for things I'm capable doing.

i wish i could be meaner to people.
It's nothing to do with being "meaner", it's about having a spine to stand with. A simple no would've prevented this.

all these necrobumps lately

she picked u cuz she knew ur nerd ass would do all the work

fakecel if you were ugly incel you would have been left alone while everyone else had partner just the fact that a girl chose you to be her partner means you are not incel
She probably thinks he's a nerd smart incel

She probably thinks he's a nerd smart incel
this. I'm assuming all iqcels have had this happen for high school chemistry.

it's seriously over. we just get used