Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gore megathread

Blckd 1

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Damn, you've found a lot of clips today. Are you a gorecel too?
Yeah, i saw them long time ago, but some videos were deleted from cucktube so i had to search for them from other sources.

Last edited:
This counts as gore I guess.

R.I.P. in pieces

My Irish catholic family would be pissed if they heard me joking about this..lol.

This counts as gore I guess.

R.I.P. in pieces

My Irish catholic family would be pissed if they heard me joking about this..lol.

Damn. Were there any body pics/post mortem?

Damn. Were there any body pics/post mortem?
Yeah there was a few pictures taken for his autopsy.
6095F0A5 8EF1 4C50 BDB5 02EF7B900CF5
588F570B 467D 454A 8394 A96E9EB6131A

EEDE7848 4690 42ED 9D5C A3F001F328F8

I didn’t get as deep into the JFK conspiracies as I did 9/11 or the moon landing but from what I’ve researched, the whole thing is pretty fishy. A lot of inconsistencies and things that just don’t add up. I don’t think Oswald killed him tbh. He was a pretty mediocre gunman going by his marine reports.

Last edited:
broken-watermelon-on-ground-picture-id200439876-001

@manlet cUnt

yuk
Several dozen people were killed by bullets and machetes and left on heaps of filth. The slum dwellers, whom are unhealthy, promiscuous, insecure, unemployed, struggled to live life and were not the concern of the State.

...But why? :feelstastyman::feelswhere:

@manlet cUnt
on a side note, thanks for keeping this thread going despite the recent fracas among the rest of the forum

fracas
/ˈfrakɑː/
noun

1. a noisy disturbance or quarrel.
    "the fracas was broken up by stewards"
    synonyms:disturbance, quarrel, scuffle, brawl, affray, tussle, melee, free-for-all, fight, clash, skirmish, brouhaha, riot, uproar, commotion

[LDAR]

about 20 hours ago

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Gotta love that he drives off like nothing happened. So nonchalant. :feelskek:

Asians really are fucking horrible at driving aren’t they? Some stereotypes are true..lol.

This thread is proof that asians can't drive and that people are fucking retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back