Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gore megathread

i love how there are guests viewing this thread as well but they dont think theyre as fucked up as we are :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha:

THOUGHT YOU FUCKERS WERE GONNA LURK AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE?

Last edited:
PuwqBRp

View attachment 56086

Last edited:
he need some milk

Watching gore makes me want to kill myself. This world is too fucked up.

Thats some straight G shit right there. Have your homies shot up right in front of you and you surviving. I would want to see the retaliation tbh.

Brutal ngl, having to wake up to having a concussion and having your breath knocked out of you. Also his innards must have gotten smash seeing as he started spewing blood out of his mouth.

Thats some straight G shit right there. Have your homies shot up right in front of you and you surviving. I would want to see the retaliation tbh.
I don't think there will be a retaliation, the one who survived probably moved out the hood and became a priest.
Brutal ngl, having to wake up to having a concussion and having your breath knocked out of you. Also his innards must have gotten smash seeing as he started spewing blood out of his mouth.
Terrible. I would be surprised if he made a full recovery after that.

I don't think there will be a retaliation, the one who survived probably moved out the hood and became a priest.
Doubt it, I imagine it would be like be like menace 2 society only more brutal since this would be in the future.

Terrible. I would be surprised if he made a full recovery after that.
Pretty sure he died. No way in hell he didn't get severe injuries and I'm pretty sure they would have just left him there to die.

Doubt it, I imagine it would be like be like menace 2 society only more brutal since this would be in the future.
Gas stations must've seen a spike in violence after that movie.
Pretty sure he died. No way in hell he didn't get severe injuries and I'm pretty sure they would have just left him there to die.
Those "friends" that were laying next to him in the begginning should've said something instead of letting that big fag kill him like that. Maybe he's at least in jail now.
no fucking way! this cant be real wtf am i doing with my life honestly. this is like the pinnacle of fucked up:
https://www.newsfilter.org/video/dude-hangs-a-chick-then-bangs-her-motionless-body-168471
Are these videos real?
https://www.newsfilter.org/video/silky-slut-clings-to-consciousness-hanging-from-a-tree-176419

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I feel bad for whoever had to clean that shit up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back