Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gore megathread

1542297077776-png.64242

Sick watch, bro.

He had the chance when he was still living though..:feelsbadman:

Well it’s ovER now. R.I.P.
I'm glad the faggot is now dea

Imagine the smell of the driver's seat

Don't mess with this old guy.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

0:32 chadlite faggot btfo

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

0:32 chadlite faggot btfo
niggas face looking like a taco.

seriously though just put a bullet in him and end his misery tbh

niggas face looking like a taco.

seriously though just put a bullet in him and end his misery tbh
I found this one in 2011. I wonder if he's now dead tbh

what a waste of perfectly good blonde pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

1393605381697.gif

Fuark, haven't visited this for quite a while. I was saving up my time to binge watch all the videos you have posted buddy boyos tbhthb

what a waste of perfectly good blonde pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

1393605381697.gif

:feelshaha: nice
420 tbhtbh

WFXUB.jpg

This guy went ER in 2010 before killing himself.

Last edited:
Dear Incel.is, today I learned;
That I have gotten way more soft hearted about videos like this compared to when I was a kid and watched the same kind of stuff. Maybe my brain has developed since then or something.
That regardless of the former insight, I can't stop watching.
That labour unionists, safety inspectors and other busybodies do the Lord's work and should be treaed with the utmost respect no matter how annoying they are.
That I should drive more carefully.
That I want to be decapitated, Ill make damn sure to be decapitated by arabs rather than latin americans because it saves a hella lot of time to be decapitated with a scimitar compare to whatever dull ass knives the beanies carry on them.

Today i learned that I'd rather be executed by isis than hacked to death or flayed alive by mexican drug cartels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back