Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel goonmaxxing is legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Me and a couple of my fellow gooncells (incels with monkey tendencies) gathered around a couple of foids and formed a circle and started shaking our heads and circling around them and started chanting some satanic shit. THE FOIDS GOT SCARED AND STARTED CALLING THE COPS :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was thinking about the drink tbh

Lmfao just imagining this is hilarious. Lowinhibmaxxx
Is this illegal to do? Isn’t it like intimidation?

nah brah it was like with smirk on our faces and started chanting some satanic shit and they got scared shitless and thought we were gonna sacrifice em to the devil or some shit

(monkey tendencies)

Wanna elaborate

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

it would be good to have incel friends tbh normie "friends" are just retards ngl

nah brah it was like with smirk on our faces and started chanting some satanic shit and they got scared shitless and thought we were gonna sacrifice em to the devil or some shit
Tell them they have a demon inside them and it must be exorcised through a rigorous orgy.

Last edited:
So basically act like the average black American Male? Ok.

Goonmaxxing? Like the state you get when you edge for too long?
I was thinking about when u jerk off for too long and u become one with your penislossus

I thought u meant the fetish

Me and a couple of my fellow gooncells (incels with monkey tendencies) gathered around a couple of foids and formed a circle and started shaking our heads and circling around them and started chanting some satanic shit. THE FOIDS GOT SCARED AND STARTED CALLING THE COPS :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Video or it didn't happen tbh

just doxx your self theory lol
People post videos of them doing low inhib shit all the time, you didn't even have to show your face

People post videos of them doing low inhib shit all the time, you didn't even have to show your face
brah im too skeptic :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back