Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Google's army of rabid SJW employees biting the hand that feeds them - walking out on job, making feminist demands (#METOO)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Google started as an excitingly disruptive new force. But over time they became a megacorporation. They control a massive amount of the Internet and cell phone space. They have made part of their agenda to hire the most "progressive" and SJW employees imaginable and have them enforce ridiculous arbitrary "guidelines" that have led to rampant censorship. eg. On Youtube recently any MGTOW channel, no matter how sanitized, was demonetized.

Google has made it clear they have no problem using their muscle to enforce their SJW agenda. But now they have a problem, because the SJWs they hired are turning their wrath inwards.

20,000 Google employees walked out on the job a few weeks ago, and now they're talking about it again, all because Google didn't decapitate some high level employees that were accused (not convicted) of "sexual misconduct" (whatever that means nowadays).

https://www.recode.net/2018/11/21/1...rimination-kara-swisher-recode-decode-podcast

1056094412.jpg.0.jpg

Here are their #METOO demands:
1) An end to forced arbitration in cases of harassment and discrimination.
2) A commitment to end pay and opportunity inequity.
3) A publicly disclosed sexual harassment transparency report.
4) A clear, uniform, globally inclusive process for reporting sexual misconduct safely and anonymously.
5) Elevate the chief diversity officer to answer directly to the CEO and make recommendations directly to the board of directors. In addition, appoint an employee representative to the board.

In other words, they want to:

1) Eliminate any due process for any man accused of sexual harassment.
2) Mandate that women get paid equal money to men overall (regardless of if they're doing the same job as men).
3) Make all sexual harassment accusations public no matter what the outcome.
4) Allow anonymous reports of sexual harassment to be treated equally to real reports.
5) Empower a "chief diversity officer" to influence the board of directors directly so the "right types of diversity" are enforced.

Google has been brewing a SJW nightmare and now it's come back to haunt them. They reap what they sow.

Get cucked.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the (((Weinsteins))) of the world, that ultimately ended up being bitten by the very creature they created: feminism.

This wave of SJW's really shows how powerful propaganda is.

Come up with the most ridiculous things you can have as a social rule, have enough propaganda and you will make it happen.

Yeah, I work there. It was pretty crazy.

People were more upset about that than maven/dragonfly JFL.

That is not life fuel, that's terrifying.

That is not life fuel, that's terrifying.

I hope Google implodes into a black hole of cuckery and future corporations learn the lesson they ought to already from this.

I have come to fucking hate Google. Even switched back to FireFox to stay off their shit as much as possible. They cucked Chrome with all their synchronizations and "always logged in" functions. They get worse every year.

People don't learn until they go too far and destroy themselves in the process. If they want to be the "test case" that implements this insane feminist shit let them burn from it. Either that or they need to stand up and put these radical feminists back in their place. Either way, I don't give a fuck.

This is their mess they created for themselves, and I'm gonna enjoy watching them get buried by it.

Last edited:
Tackling the real issues, SJW's and the left focus on the most bullshit non-issues imaginable. It's like if your house was burning down and you're more worried about a stain on the carpet. Just a bunch of entitled, spoiled, whiny millennial faggots who wouldn't be happy even if they got their way.

These born rich, privileged cunts working some cushy job at google act like they are the most oppressed group on earth when in truth it's the opposite, they are at the top oppressing others. I hope the left eats itself, with people like this in their ranks they most likely will, like I said they are constantly looking to make mountains out of molehills.

I hope Google implodes into a black hole of cuckery and future corporations learn the lesson they ought to already from this.

I have come to fucking hate Google. Even switched back to FireFox to stay off their shit as much as possible. They cucked Chrome with all their synchronizations and "always logged in" functions. They get worse every year.

People don't learn until they go too far and destroy themselves in the process. If they want to be the "test case" that implements this insane feminist shit let them burn from it. Either that or they need to stand up and put these radical feminists back in their place. Either way, I don't give a fuck.

This is their mess they created for themselves, and I'm gonna enjoy watching them get buried by it.

I agree, what I'm afraid of is the implications of allowing this pathway of destruction to continue. It actually does remind me of the Gulag Archapelago that Jordan Peterson never shuts up about. Well I read it. We will all pay severely in the end, there is terrible repercussions to having this type of idiology have so much power. It doesn't stop at just Google.

Tackling the real issues, SJW's and the left focus on the most bullshit non-issues imaginable. It's like if your house was burning down and you're more worried about a stain on the carpet. Just a bunch of entitled, spoiled, whiny millennial faggots who wouldn't be happy even if they got their way.

These born rich, privileged cunts working some cushy job at google act like they are the most oppressed group on earth when in truth it's the opposite, they are at the top oppressing others. I hope the left eats itself, with people like this in their ranks they most likely will, like I said they are constantly looking to make mountains out of molehills.
Well said.

I agree, what I'm afraid of is the implications of allowing this pathway of destruction to continue. It actually does remind me of the Gulag Archapelago that Jordan Peterson never shuts up about. Well I read it. We will all pay severely in the end, there is terrible repercussions to having this type of idiology have so much power. It doesn't stop at just Google.

Maybe. But sometimes institutions and social trends progress to the point that they become completely rotten to the core. Then the only way proper order can be restored is for them to burn themselves to the ground. We'll see.

At this point SJW's aren't happy with anything in life and just want a meaningless cause to fight for.

Heard about it, Its no wonder youtube videos with incel, MGTOW or men's rights content are being demonetized.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back