Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Google Voice licensed for Canada so now Canuckcels can try Tindr without revealing their real phone number

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

I might actually get to trying out Tindr some day. Even if I can't ascend, it might pass time, or test my will to live with a spiral of depression?

Anyone tried services like "Hangouts" to get a free bounced phone number? No way do I want to reveal a real phone number to something like this.

Also: I don't even have my own phone, I share it with my mom. I think that's a big reason I don't date.

How many of you have your own cellphones for privacy?

>trying to get laid in the most consolidated SMP
>Oh cool I don't have reveal my number

Doesn't matter.

I don't recognize SMP acronym ... Sexual Market Place?

Even if it doesn't work, even if someone was willing to meet up with me, maybe even rejection will serve as a social desensitization experience for someone who never gets out?

Maybe she will friendzone me and wingwoman for some uglier friend who isn't confident enough to use Tindr? *shrug*

Or maybe she will try to rob me with Tyrones in waiting. Should definitely wear a kevlar vest before meeting people off this.

But doesn't it allow video chats without meetups?

Lifefuel for chadfishcels. Thanks google!

I'm thinking of using fake pics of lesser-known pro wrestlers to try and get nudes or something.

Interesting shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back