Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Google and other big tech sites have delisted this site when you look up Incel forum. This is recent.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
What can be done about this? And which search engines still will list us? I think Yandex does.

Google is owned by 2 indians and a jew.

Kind of surprised.

I'm glad i found this site a few weeks ago then.

Works fine on German search engine Ecoisa

Am honestly surprised this place is still up

Same JFL. But that's only because it's useful to glowies for now.

If they censor it means we are correct

i thought it was taken down when i come back after 4 years and typed in incels.me jfl

Same JFL. But that's only because it's useful to glowies for now.
Even if it was shut down just like with daily stormer it would just change domains doubt an Indian domain would give a fuck about what we say a Chinese one likely largely wouldn't but if switching to that then it's best to ban any anti Chinese gov posts. Course not being able to shit on the Chinese Gov is a fair trade off as it's not the Chinese gov that made me incel.

Course not being able to shit on the Chinese Gov is a fair trade off as it's not the Chinese gov that made me incel.
I'm pro-China too so i personally don't really care about that tbh.

I prefer this forum to be exclusive, since there are many larpers here.

Just use DuckDuckGo bro.

Even if it was shut down just like with daily stormer it would just change domains doubt an Indian domain would give a fuck about what we say a Chinese one likely largely wouldn't but if switching to that then it's best to ban any anti Chinese gov posts. Course not being able to shit on the Chinese Gov is a fair trade off as it's not the Chinese gov that made me incel.

I'm surprised we haven't already switched over to Indian, or Chinese simply for cost reasons. Hell, I'm sure Russia doesn't care about us here either so long as this forum is not anti-Russian.

If they censor it means we are correct
100%
However, it means we can't reach out to other plebs who are unawakened.

It means they fear the incel revolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back