Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

goodbye

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
heheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhehe 


leaving this diseased former shell that once was r/incels. long live blackops2cel.


fr though im graduating college in a few weeks, my nieces are moving into my house. i need to try and change my toxic af mindset. just got my first time full time job so now i can beta bux. also a planet fitness opened up right next to my house and i started minoxidil for beard growth today. also started listening to hip hop and its lit. making major life gainz. i love most of u goodbye




im bipolar ill probably be back in a day
 
Just make sure your nieces grow up to be decent women, instead of degenerate sluts. Good luck. Also see you tomorrow.
 
weservenomsg said:
heheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhehe 


leaving this diseased former shell that once was r/incels. long live blackops2cel.


fr though im graduating college in a few weeks, my nieces are moving into my house. i need to try and change my toxic af mindset. just got my first time full time job so now i can beta bux. also a planet fitness opened up right next to my house and i started minoxidil for beard growth today. also started listening to hip hop and its lit. making major life gainz. i love most of u goodbye




im bipolar ill probably be back in a day

lol, betabux? Good luck
 
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Just make sure your nieces grow up to be decent women, instead of degenerate sluts. Good luck. Also see you tomorrow.

2 late. one of them already fucks niggers but w/e
 
Found a job as?
 
weservenomsg said:
2 late. one of them already fucks niggers but w/e

If it weren't for one of your nieces, that black gentleman would have been an incel. Just think about that. Maybe we need saviors like your niece.
 
Stop the cope and start the rope.
 
See you tomorrow.
 
dont buy into this guy's bulllshit, he never was incel, he's not a virgin and had gf for long time

off you go, fake faggot
 

Similar threads

lifeisfucked215
Replies
7
Views
569
Serpents reign
Serpents reign
Logic55
Replies
6
Views
472
PurgatoryPass
PurgatoryPass
G
Replies
68
Views
3K
Bianor
Bianor
greggymex7
Replies
23
Views
801
Lonelyus
Lonelyus
bus27jihad
Replies
95
Views
5K
Vendetta
Vendetta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top