Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good way to learn french?

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Admiral
★★★
I've always been interested in learning french - as i decided to pursue my career in nuclear or aerospace industries. France has been great in those engineering industries. What's the best way to learn french? It'd be great to listen to some helpful advices from Frenchcels.

I've always been interested in learning french - as i decided to pursue my career in nuclear or aerospace industries. France has been great in those engineering industries. What's the best way to learn french? It'd be great to listen to some helpful advices from Frenchcels.
first suck a fucking cock - the most french thing you can do
then shove a baguette up your ass - the 2nd most french thing you can do
then you have to hit your head with a hammer 25 times while tossing yourself down stairs
this is to achieve french iq
after that, wash yourself with rotten tuna, to get that french smell

after that, you should also go into ghetto and fuck 900 black dudes, because thats what paris is now

then you are done and 100% french
gay, cucked and smell like shit
have a good day :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

first suck a fucking cock - the most french thing you can do
then shove a baguette up your ass - the 2nd most french thing you can do
then you have to hit your head with a hammer 25 times while tossing yourself down stairs
this is to achieve french iq
after that, wash yourself with rotten tuna, to get that french smell

after that, you should also go into ghetto and fuck 900 black dudes, because thats what paris is now

then you are done and 100% french
gay, cucked and smell like shit
have a good day :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:
ooh la la

Best way to learn a language imo was in school or in uni
Otherwise, language learning apps are good too

wanting to learn french is the gayest thing ever

I taught him already.

Have sex and then talk with Francophone Stacies.

Given how things are in France right now ur better off learning Arabic

You need @LeFrenchCel

Yo can i learn korean? I'll teaxh scandinavian in return i aæso want to know french.

You can know the viking language.

I forgot most of the French I learned in school. It's for fags anyways.

Idk

bonjour je m'appelle Acorn comment ca va?

Go to a fucking cours de la Francaise! Learn it.

To get a degree there you'll need B2 that would be 3 years. If you wanna be faster hire a private teacher.

Try to find some groups of people with same interests. See if alliance francaise is anywhere in your location.

As soon as you'll start speaking a little bit of French find French resources you'll enjoy. These guys have a nice channel. Or find what you like. Watch France24, etc.

immersionmaxxing, consume tons of media in french language

nigger go use anki like all the other languagelearningcels

im fluent in japanese cause of it

you dont need 3 years for b2 thats ridiculous
Go to a fucking cours de la Francaise! Learn it.

To get a degree there you'll need B2 that would be 3 years. If you wanna be faster hire a private teacher.

Try to find some groups of people with same interests. See if alliance francaise is anywhere in your location.

As soon as you'll start speaking a little bit of French find French resources you'll enjoy. These guys have a nice channel. Or find what you like. Watch France24, etc.

Best way to learn a language imo was in school or in uni
Otherwise, language learning apps are good too
Mais, je pense university is pour Chad only,
Tu veux Mogged by Chad

What's your mother tongue?
A standard group will go one level per year.
english, the average "group" of language learners is fucking retarded

you can be fluent in a year if you use proper methodology and arent a low iq retard fag, i know it can be done because i myself did it

english, the average "group" of language learners is fucking retarded

you can be fluent in a year if you use proper methodology and arent a low iq retard fag, i know it can be done because i myself did it
Do you have any state recognised credentials in a language that is not Germanic?

i have my jlpt N1 which is the highest level certification in japanese administered by the government
Do you have any state recognised credentials in a language that is not Germanic?

i have my jlpt N1 which is the highest level certification in japanese administered by the government
JLPT-time-N1.png

It will take 3 years if you'll study 3 hours a day on average.

I find it hard to believe tbh.

JLPT-time-N1.png

It will take 3 years if you'll study 3 hours a day on average.

I find it hard to believe tbh.
lmao nigga if you dont believe me thats fine

Yo can i learn korean? I'll teaxh scandinavian in return i aæso want to know french.

You can know the viking language.
Tusen Taak(Is it right? This is the only thing i can say, even don't know what it means jfl)

I wish I knew that when I entered it for the first time
Unipill is real. The semester was started in this Monday here and i'm tired of getting mogged all the fucking time. All the foids are so fucking uplifted so that i want to ask them what the fuck is that so funny, you disgusting foids. I just go to library so fucking early(like 7:00 am) so that i won't see any normies and foids in my sight, and spend my spare time in empty classroom whilst studying or browsing .is alone.

Unipill is real. The semester was started in this Monday here and i'm tired of getting mogged all the fucking time. All the foids are so fucking uplifted so that i want to ask them what the fuck is that so funny, you disgusting foids. I just go to library so fucking early(like 7:00 am) so that i won't see any normies and foids in my sight, and spend my spare time in empty classroom whilst studying or browsing .is alone.
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

The worse thing is i have to get out of my "comfort zone" as an Engineeringcel.. school requires me to take some non-stem modules before i graduate. All those non-stem modules are dominated by foids and moggers. This is fucking painful.

The worse thing is i have to get out of my "comfort zone" as an Engineeringcel.. school requires me to take some non-stem modules before i graduate. All those non-stem modules are dominated by foids and moggers. This is fucking painful.
Are there some incel-tier dudes on those modules?

It'd be glad if i could preach the teachings of Saint ER and blackpill to them.
Blackpilling ppl isn't generally a great idea but you can still try

Wave you're ouioui around in public