Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Good personality pill strikes again

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1614452534732.png
    1614452534732.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 39
The fact that this shit happened to her not once but multiple times :feelskek:

hope her ex set all the shit on fire and destroyed all of it ngl

Her ex-boyfriend she dated 100 days ago or whatever who was an asshole, just proves that personality is a meme and that women pick shit men.

Are they really sure who are the obsessed ones?
On one hand you have a forum of lonely men dedicated to shit posting about women in general and in the other hand you have a subreddit also full of lonely men solely dedicated to gaslighting the former.

The fact that this shit happened to her not once but multiple times
It will keep happening because even though, as a woman, she can easily date a guy which any personality she prefers, she only chooses the absolute best personaliteehees.

I seriously hate this about modern women, their flagrant happy thinking approach to generally anything because they've never truly experienced real suffering or hardship and their general disposition to magical thinking where they don't want to hear criticism, negative thinking, pessimism, or anything that harms their personal worldview. They're absolute fucking petulant children when it comes to things like this and they're completely incapable of seeing reality for what it is. In fact, they're just incapable of seeing reality period.

The entire world could be burning outside engulfed in a motherfucking nuclear holocaust with bullets flying by as soldiers mow people down the street with heavy machine gun fire and I imagine some nearby stupid cunt saying to me, "Don't be so negative sweetie, you need to be more positive in life as I don't like hearing or being around negativity." Of course this kind of magical petulant child like perceivement of the entire world can only reside within privilege, female privilege that is. Only people of privilege can be so oblivious to the inter dynamics of the entire world around them. You can try all you want to convince or show females how horrible this world really is, and in the end they'll only hate you for it. When you have so much privilege in the world as they do they don't want to be reminded of the general costs on the rest of the world from whence it derives, that my dear boys is women for you.

Last edited:
I seriously hate this about modern women, their flagrant happy thinking approach to generally anything because they've never truly experienced real suffering or hardship and their general disposition to magical thinking where they don't want to hear criticism, negative thinking, pessimism, or anything that harms their personal worldview. They're absolute fucking petulant children when it comes to things like this and they're completely incapable of seeing reality for what it is. In fact, they're just incapable of seeing reality period.

The entire world could be burning outside engulfed in a motherfucking nuclear holocaust with bullets flying by as soldiers mow people down the street with heavy machine gun fire and I imagine some nearby stupid cunt saying to me, "Don't be so negative sweetie, you need to be more positive in life as I don't like hearing or being around negativity." Of course this kind of magical petulant child like perceivement of the entire world can only reside within privilege, female privilege that is. Only people of privilege can be so oblivious to the inter dynamics of the entire world around them. You can try all you want to convince or show females how horrible this world really is, and in the end they'll only hate you for it. When you have so much privilege in the world as they do they don't want to be reminded of the general costs on the rest of the world from whence it derives, that my dear boys is women for you.
Feminism both "benefits" them (at least in the short run with all the Chad sex and privileges, but ultimately will make them unfulfilled in most cases with the lack of kids and a loving family) and is also what society/the status quo preaches (women are turbo-conformists), so they'll die on that hill no matter how much blatant hypocrisy you point out or how many facts you throw at them.

Many women lack the self-awareness to find a suitable partner so they end up getting in situations with people like this and posting on Reddit about how us, dirty inkwells are so wrong about our keen observations on what truly attracts them that they feel the impulse to "call us out" when we do notice this when in reality reflects poorly on them.

200 IQ move.

Many women lack the self-awareness to find a suitable partner so they end up getting in situations with people like this and posting on Reddit about how us, dirty inkwells are so wrong about our keen observations on what truly attracts them that they feel the impulse to "call us out" when we do notice this when in reality reflects poorly on them.

200 IQ move.
They just follow the tingles and since sex and relationships come naturally to them, they don't need to stop and analyze things in order to try to improve their chances or anything. Not that they'd be able to have the self-awaress necessary to realize something like "wow, I'm only getting in relationships with malignant narcissists, these don't work and are bad for me, this is pretty low IQ of me. Let's try something different next time shall we" anyway - they just repeat it over and over because it's what their pussy tingles tell them to do.

They won't take responsibility over it and let alone admit that things would be different with a less attractive man with a better personality. It's easier to blame everyone but themselves and gaslight men who point their stupidity out with "nice guy" bullshit.

They just follow the tingles and since sex and relationships come naturally to them, they don't need to stop and analyze things in order to try to improve their chances or anything. Not that they'd be able to have the self-awaress necessary to realize something like "wow, I'm only getting in relationships with malignant narcissists, these don't work and are bad for me, this is pretty low IQ of me. Let's try something different next time shall we" anyway - they just repeat it over and over because it's what their pussy tingles tell them to do.

They won't take responsibility over it and let alone admit that things would be different with a less attractive man with a better personality. It's easier to blame everyone but themselves and gaslight men who point their stupidity out with "nice guy" bullshit.
Definitely this.^^^ High I.Q.

Fucking inkwells are MySoGyNiZtZ

Meanwhile wifebeaters have wives.

EEEEEEEEEE ZIBEEEENYAAAAAAA

Feminism both "benefits" them (at least in the short run with all the Chad sex and privileges, but ultimately will make them unfulfilled in most cases with the lack of kids and a loving family) and is also what society/the status quo preaches (women are turbo-conformists), so they'll die on that hill no matter how much blatant hypocrisy you point out or how many facts you throw at them.
Yes, a majority of women are dumb like bags full of rocks, they'll conform to and believe in just about anything.

It can be encapsulated in one formula

If Chad=Good. then Chad's good.

If Chad=Bad. then Incels are bad.

JFL @ this stupid whore