Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good ol' days ...

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
You remember when advertisement wasn't about bullshit braindead ideology, or selling "a state of mind", but was rather actually just about describing how well thought and engineered a man made product was ? :feelsthink:

That was when "old white men" ( as feminists like to say in a mean racist misandrist way ) were in charge of marketing.

Damn, watching this I just can't help wanting to buy my brand new gleaming "Executive adjustable" lmao :lul:.

No bullshit, just honest powerful words. We need to go back to that point tbh. :feelsbadman:

How the mighty have fallen

You remember when advertisement wasn't about bullshit braindead ideology, or selling "a state of mind", but was rather actually just about describing how well thought and engineered a man made product was ? :feelsthink:

That was when "old white men" ( as feminists like to say in a mean racist misandrist way ) were in charge of marketing.

Damn, watching this I just can't help wanting to buy my brand new gleaming "Executive adjustable" lmao :lul:.

No bullshit, just honest powerful words. We need to go back to that point tbh. :feelsbadman:

It's closer to the time men were in charge and were not raised by idiot couples.

Impressive for 1961 tbh ngl
Good dope days

World War Jew fucked everything up. Had the Jew-S-A allied with Germany and Japan, the world would be a much better place. But instead they committed genocide against the people who were trying to save the world, and as a result, eventually succumbed to the degeneracy that had plagued the world. (They didn’t succumb overnight, it took some time, which is why they still were good until the mid 60s.)

Now it’s Cuckette and having 400+ testosterone as a sub-7 is a criminal offense to libs.