Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good news!!!!

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
'Designer Baby' Technology to Make Smarter, Taller Kids Doesn’t Work Yet

'According to the team's models, in the best-case scenario, embryos screened for height-enhancing genes may gain only about 1.2 inches (3 centimeters) of height on average '

no chad designer babies, although i would die for 3 cm of height

Who cares? I'll be dead by the time this comes

'Designer Baby' Technology to Make Smarter, Taller Kids Doesn’t Work Yet

'According to the team's models, in the best-case scenario, embryos screened for height-enhancing genes may gain only about 1.2 inches (3 centimeters) of height on average '

no chad designer babies, although i would die for 3 cm of height
Lifefuel for @wereqryan

"taller kids doesnt work yet"

JHAHAHAHAHAHHA it will work for chad and stacy. imagine AS IF they would say "yeah sure incel boy, we will let you have a tall 10/10 artificial baby to raise your son a blackpilled slayer haha sure"

THIS FUCIING SUCKS

Who cares? I'll be dead by the time this comes
Maybe but hopefully if i do have kids (coping) then i want them to be atleast 177cm white and blue eyes then ill send him to Japan to for his highschool
"taller kids doesnt work yet"

JHAHAHAHAHAHHA it will work for chad and stacy. imagine AS IF they would say "yeah sure incel boy, we will let you have a tall 10/10 artificial baby to raise your son a blackpilled slayer haha sure"

THIS FUCIING SUCKS
It says you can get around 3cm of height which is pretty big

175cm = 5 foot 8.8976
178cm = 5 foot 10

1.2 inch as a starting point is not bad at all. They would've solved this by now if the proper time and energy was allocated to it.
Yeah but womens hypergamy, women will start wanting 7 foot men

Unless we stop aging

If i have a Mulatto son i would send him to Botwana, Hapa son to Japan (if hes chad) Half Arab son to Egypt
Send your half arab and mulatto sons to Ukraine lol

If they can’t redesign current live specimens its not very useful to me.

we could redistribute height by subsidizing germline modification of all embryos of couples of below-average height