Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good news for this site (why it's superior to KiwiFarms and won't get banned any time soon)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The difference is that we have a good set of moderators who keep doxxers in check. I also advice @SlayerSlayer to delete his thread about mistersinister, I don't think he can get any job in the future even if he tried at this point.

I know mistersinister's retarded anyway and posts his own pics but if he tries to stop being retarded, SlayerSlayer may not be successful in finding this back.

Can mods delete threads? I don't think so and I don't know.

Some examples of good mod work vs doxxing:

what hhapened or who doxxed who?

This site is too based for the jew's agenda, they are going to nuke this site anytime

@Zer0/∞ doxxed his face too

The difference is that we have a good set of moderators who keep doxxers in check. I also advice @SlayerSlayer to delete his thread about mistersinister, I don't think he can get any job in the future even if he tried at this point.

I know mistersinister's retarded anyway and posts his own pics but if he tries to stop being retarded, SlayerSlayer may not be successful in finding this back.

Can mods delete threads? I don't think so and I don't know.

Some examples of good mod work vs doxxing:

Sinister can just claim the employers are racist for claiming he looks like some random asian online.

doxxing is giga cringe, subhuman behavior

I think at this point Sinister is pretty open about infamymaxxing

I dont think he would want it to be deleted