Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good looking Superman actor gets ridiculed after brutal mog from ugly tallfag

P

prajeet88

Wizard
"Just be Superman bro" don't work when there's someone 1.5 inches taller around.

The guy on the right is not ugly you fucking retarded piece of shit.

females would look at this and be like "ick ick ick homelander shoooooort ugh" ignoring the entire plot of the show

I dont see how this is a brutal mog

Hughie was far uglier and bald in the comics. They had to make him more attractive in the adaptation like how Wolverine got transformed from a hairy Canadian manlet into a tall aussie chad just so they can be taken more seriously as characters. Ugly men are only capable of jestermaxxing and used as the butt of jokes because they cannot be taken seriously in any capacity like good looking Chads are.

females would look at this and be like "ick ick ick homelander shoooooort ugh" ignoring the entire plot of the show
They only watch shits that are cosplay-worthy or featuring some dark-triad sack of shit and some whore she identifies with.

I dont see how this is a brutal mog
It doesn't matter. The current landscape of the internet is way past having a modicum of decency. When normies touched internet I got to realise how sociopathic they are.

Hughie was far uglier and bald in the comics. They had to make him more attractive in the adaptation like how Wolverine got transformed from a hairy Canadian manlet into a tall aussie chad just so they can be taken more seriously as characters. Ugly men are only capable of jestermaxxing and used as the butt of jokes because they cannot be taken seriously in any capacity like good looking Chads are.
Maybe we were misled into thinking men's looks didn't use to matter in the past. It always did. It's just too extreme now. Maybe we are made to inhale these copiums from childhood so that we don't turn radical.

Maybe we were misled into thinking men's looks didn't use to matter in the past. It always did. It's just too extreme now. Maybe we are made to inhale these copiums from childhood so that we don't turn radical.
Looks matter more now than ever. But they have always mattered.

Looks matter more now than ever. But they have always mattered.
Yeah, I'm just so angry that our parents and society decided to keep us bluepilled. It just perpetuates this rotten system.

watch scream 5 if you want to see that ugly tallfag get slaughtered with a kitchen knife