Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Good Looking people may have the same personality due to resemble genetic make up.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

From the article:

"DNA analyses of 16 look-alike couples have revealed some unrelated people with super similar faces also have similar heights, weights, habits, and behaviors. Human resemblance, it would seem, is more than just skin deep."
---
"Some lifestyle features, like smoking habits, weight, and level of education, were also associated with many look-alike pairs."
---
"These findings do not only provide clues about the genetic setting associated with our facial aspect, and probably other traits of our body and personality, but also highlight how much of what we are, and what defines us, is really inherited or instead is acquired during our lifetime"
---
"According to genetic analyses, look-alikes were ultimately found to share similar genetic make-ups, even though pairs were not related."
---

"Their genetic similarities represent a distinct subset of human resemblance that could one day be used to predict how an individual might grow and age."

Let the coping faggots on r/inceltears explain this one

It's so brutally fucking over it's not even funny anymore. Your looks determine literally EVERYTHING. Just literally fucking everything. You have completely unrelated people that have the same fucking personalities merely because of what they look like and this has now been confirmed by even cucked normie scientists.

r/inceltears on suicide watch

Because they make almost the same experiences in life, Einstein IQ study LMAO

I look like my mother who's a smoker former alcoholic but I don't engage in any degeneracy

I look like my mother who's a smoker former alcoholic but I don't engage in any degeneracy
Same, my mom and her sisters were heavy cigar addicts, two pack per day, i never tried one. But I do have her crazy coward and worrisome personality.
Because they make almost the same experiences in life
Maybe, maybe character traits are inherited same as looks.

[UWSL]Maybe, maybe character traits are inherited same as looks.[/UWSL]
I’m thinking this too. All the Chads seem to just do well at everything, it’s so annoying. There was this Hispanic Chad at my highschool, he’d come to my Ap stats class and it would just click. He never ever studied but he never got less than a 90 on the exam. People were averaging like 70s, but he’d even get a 100 on a couple of exams. Just always did things right and then got a 5 on the Ap exam lol