Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming good LDAR singleplayer games

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
hey im spending some $ on steam for the winter sale do you guys know any good singleplayer LDAR games that would totally waste your time and make it easier to pass the LDAR time christmas holiday? I have fallout series and i prefer games like it.

im looking to the STALKER series people say it gets you hooked into the game, but it's cheap and i would have extra money for a extra game.

Kingdom come deliverance is pretty good

just torrent you cuck lmao. ac odyssey is very good

Goon2Goblin, left 4 dead 2, oddworld

Try OSRS

@Ritalincel

Spending money on steam for single player games?! HAHA YOU CUCK

Planet Coaster or Amnesia

Super Mario World romhacks

dead space, max payne, dying light

Crusader Kings 2. Grab it on sale or not at all.

Goon2Goblin 3

HuniePop $10
Terraria $10
Stardew Valley $15
Besiege $30
Subnautica $20

These prices are all before the sale. They may be going for much less right now.

olQQYKU.png

Spending money on steam for single player games?! HAHA YOU CUCK
tbh...

Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux
Witcher 3 Goty
Ac Odyssey

i buy my games btw :feelshmm:

Mount&Blade,ck2,eu4,oblivion(with mods),skyrim

If you like medieval themes,you'll have thousands of hours of great singleplayer gameplay in these.

Pokemon BW2 and Pokemon Platinum, DOOM is really fun if you don't feel like emulating, and Child of Light if you haven't played it yet.

Dark souls, that's all I've been playing for a year straight.

Strategy games like Europa Universalis4 , Hearts of Iron 4, Civilization 5,

Campaigns on that take DAYS.

Terraria?

Ever played the older fallout games? They don't have the cool graphics but they're still fun.

There's a mod for Fallout New Vegas that combines it with 3 and lets you play both games and all the DLCs with one character. You can take a train between The Capital Wasteland and New Vegas. If you haven't tried it, play it, it's really fun. You end up with this uber-badass super levelled character (And it takes a long time to complete both games too, so good for LDAR)

if it's not for something you need to play online I don't see the point to pay for games you can have for free with no difference

Condemned
Portal 2
Gemini Rue
Call of Juarez (2006) very satisfying gunplay
Penumbra series