Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Hygiene and mental health are cope

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I have good hygiene, Mozart did not. I have no close friends, Mozart did. Mozart had codependency issues like me but much worse. His friends would have to change his clothes for him while he slept because they were dirty. My clothes are clean, no one, outside of immediate family, would change them for me if I was that much of a mess.

its just logical to keep up with your hygiene but mental health is a meme. (for the most part, i.e therapy.) but if youre a legit schizo you need help.

You're a highschool kid, hard to give anything you say credibility

i disagree

mental health > everything else

not often that you post such low iq stuff

its just logical to keep up with your hygiene but mental health is a meme. (for the most part, i.e therapy.) but if youre a legit schizo you need help.
I never got the piss bottles thing. That is incredibly gross.

I think they're needed once you pass the sub5 looks treshold, a normie without social circule, shit hygiene and fucked up mind is done.

But for a truecel its useless since you can't even reach the treshold to begin with

Mozart was a world famous ingenious musician by the age of 5 making art that made him practically immortal, withstanding the decay of time.

Who are you?

Mozart was a world famous ingenious musician by the age of 5
Being a child prodigy and one of the greatest musicians is a clear sign of good genetics.
making art that made him practically immortal, withstanding the decay of time.

Who are you?
This wasn't anything against Mozart. I was saying his good genetics so his bad hygienge and poor mental health weren't a problem for him. He was still successful in relationships.

I'm not saying I should be as successful as Mozart, I just think he's a good example of someone who can connect with others while I can't despite my bluepilled problems being not as bad as his.

Being a child prodigy and one of the greatest musicians is a clear sign of good genetics.

This wasn't anything against Mozart. I was saying his good genetics so his bad hygienge and poor mental health weren't a problem for him. He was still successful in relationships.
Yes but you aren't mozart so you can't get away with that.

stfu and take a shower

good hygiene increase your odds of ascending

it's better to be a clean and fresh subhuman than a dirty stinky subhuman

Yes but you aren't mozart so you can't get away with that.
Beethoven was better than Mozart but Never had any human connection. Beethoven was also a late bloomer since he didn't make good money until he was like 15.