Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Good day, I know it's barely 6 AM in the morning but you must go to war to defend stacy, 30 year old virgin.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Good day, I know it's barely 6 AM in the morning but you must go to war to defend stacy, 30 year old virgin.

Sure thing, let me check my phone real quick though, gonna text my mom...

1 002HzShZQG2WpG8gVf K A

suck my dick and die with the nukes.

NATO needs to give the Russians an ass-kicking. Nuclear war when?

Sadly it is not to be. They can't even hit them with meaningful sanctions because Germany needs Russian gas and China is all too happy to trade with Russia. In the short terms Russia has amassed huge foreign reserves to be able to withstand sanctions.

What's going to happen is fuel prices will rise, which will cause all other prices to rise, which will mean shittier lives for everybody.

Last edited:
Weren't u a commie nigga. U know Ukraine has a lot of natsocs right? :feelskek: I agree with nuclear war though

Weren't u a commie nigga. U know Ukraine has a lot of natsocs right? :feelskek: I agree with nuclear war though
No, that's just a ricephobic meme. I love the rules-based liberal international order and think it's time for Europe to re-militarize.

Ukraine is not part of the NATO. NATO has no business there. Fuck Ukraine, who even cares, let Russia have it.

Ukraine is not part of the NATO. NATO has no business there. Fuck Ukraine, who even cares, let Russia have it.
Let's not labour under the delusion that Putin is going to stop at Ukraine. Next stop: the Baltics.

Let's not labour under the delusion that Putin is going to stop at Ukraine. Next stop: the Baltics.
Nah bro, that ain't him. He a good boi

Estonia's got like 25% Russian population, and if he attacks Estonia it's either all out world-war or NATO ceases to exist. Not to mention that he can fuck with Estonia in other ways like encouraging separatists and the like.

In my country, I'm excluded from military services because of my height and medical conditions.

Of-course, I'm heavily opposed to defending "Western Queens" under any circumstance.

Estonia's got like 25% Russian population, and if he attacks Estonia it's either all out world-war or NATO ceases to exist. Not to mention that he can fuck with Estonia in other ways like encouraging separatists and the like.
That's why the Russians need to be isolated, or better yet, exterminated.

They're not a country that plays by rules or norms, or at the very least, maintain the pretense that they're playing by rules or norms. Just look at their doping in the Olympics and how often their video gamers cheat. At least the Chinese have the concept of "saving face". But the Russians are absolutely shameless. They have this mentality that the ends justify the means. Any means.

Time to cut them off from the international community entirely.

What's going to happen is fuel prices will rise, which will cause all other prices to rise, which will mean shittier lives for everybody.
True. Combined with the recession that's already going on, the economy of many countries is bound to collapse in a near future. On the flip side, there will be more desperate foids willing to flee the war-torn countries which might allow many incels from richer countries to ascend. All will depend on how Russia-Ukraine and China-Taiwan conflicts evolve.

In my country, I'm excluded from military services because of my height and medical conditions.

Of-course, I'm heavily opposed to defending "Western Queens" under any circumstance.
a lot of cels should be disqualified, probably me too given bad eyesight at long distance without glasses, but these faggots can decide at any time that they want all men that can carry a gun from age 15 to 50

You're either confused or trying to be confusing on purpose
No, it's pretty clear that 1) the tankies constantly side with Russia and China over every single foreign policy issue, 2) the peaceniks are dangerously isolationist. Tulsi Gabbard et al

i would lik 2 joinm russian army so i can grapemaxx JB stacys xd
based avi

thomcel was way more legite about roasties back in the 90s, he turned into a cuck faggot after that

he called out society for making him jack off a lot and giving him oneitis, and described a woman as "gucci little piggy" in his lyrics :lul:

the "World's Policeman" cares, and its Greatest Ally :feelsPop:

PPEcel can tell you all about it :feelsPop:

Are you talking directly to me? I'm a 30-year-old virgin, and I want Putin to turn Ukraine into a parking-lot.