Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna try eating raw snake for the first time

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Found a dead Snake. It started to move when i cut it into pieces. Now i will eat it.

P 20240721 182314

P 20240721 183439

Taste like blood and raw fish. Pretty good!

Nah bro

@Friezacel

This nigga really eats everything that moves. I bet he is Chinese
No, Chinese cook everything. This taste is... Something else. I've never had this taste in my mouth ever. I think i ate some of the gall bladder and it didn't taste so well. I think that's the only part of the snake that tastes bad tbh. I think i just found the testicles of the snake. It's interesting, finding all the organs.

Overall i would rate snake 6½/10. It made me calm and relaxed in a strange way after eating it, interesting feeling and it tasted bloody, my lips even started to burn a little. The liver, testes and intestines (i think) was the best part.

Whenever i find dead snakes in the woods i will eat them. Maybe i'll even kill some, even though i don't really want to since they're a part of the wild life. I actually think this was a slow worm, a type of lizard. Not an actual snake but it looks like a snake.

This is what the jews will be feeding us in 50 years

Even @Cayden Zhang doesn't eat snake. Put that thing down, if you're not joking.

Last edited:
No the jews will be feeding us ultra processed bugs, not live snakes. There's a big difference.
They'll slippery slope effect us, first you will eat the snakes, then you will eat the bugs

I mean you're the expert. So I guess you know what you're doing.
I'm not an expert. I just take a look at what people in different countries eat and then i assume it's fine to eat. The viper snake is the only poisonous snake in my country, and this was not a viper so it's fine.

I'm not an expert. I just take a look at what people in different countries eat and then i assume it's fine to eat. The viper snake is the only poisonous snake in my country, and this was not a viper so it's fine.
:feelsokman:

They'll slippery slope effect us, first you will eat the snakes, then you will eat the bugs
Snakes and bugs are nutritious, but when you freeze dry and process them then they'll not be as nutrient dense. That's what Klaus Schwab wants you to eat. Freeze dried processed bugs.

are you sure that one isn't venomous

didn't know eating snakes was normal
It's very normal in SEA. In the west normies are so brainwashed, thinking you can only eat overcooked meat/chicken, and everything else is dangerous to consume.

This is probably how we discovered you can milk a cow

@Left4DeadNiggER thoughts on this delicacy

ah

why didn't you cook it before eating
I like to eat the organs and everything raw, it's alot more hydrating. When you cook food it also shrinks 30%. You also lose alot of the natural flavors, and enzymes as well as micronutrients.

Save a bunch up when you catch them and make a casserole :feelsokman:

Covid-20 incoming
You actually believe that bats were the cause of covid 19? The medical profession are always trying to blame diseases on animals: Bird flu, Swine flu, Mad cow, monkey pox, covid bats etc. It's because they want you to be afraid, it's fear mongering. They don't know the actual cause of the disease so they blame it all on animals and nature.

I suppose this counts as a "truecel trait" too

You actually believe that bats were the cause of covid 19? The medical profession are always trying to blame diseases on animals: Bird flu, Swine flu, Mad cow, monkey pox, covid bats etc. It's because they want you to be afraid, it's fear mongering. They don't know the actual cause of the disease so they blame it all on animals and nature.
Nigga not every animal is edible, what you just did is moronic as hell and you re lucky that nothing happened to you especially because you ate it raw, this snake could be carrying a million diseases from its course of life before you killed it.

Nigga not every animal is edible, what you just did is moronic as hell and you re lucky that nothing happened to you especially because you ate it raw, this snake could be carrying a million diseases from its course of life before you killed it.
Are you a medical student or something? Or maybe you have a relative who works in the medical industry. That's the only way someone can be this brainwashed, no offense but you really are. They want you to fear bacteria and raw food. You are made out of bacteria, 99% of you.

Quote if the germ theory of disease were correct there d be no one living to believe it b j pa