Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is eating "healthy" a stupid cope?

you're supposed to pair that with moderate physical activity if you want to dopaminemaxx

Access to food and variety was lower hence a higher incidence of malnourishment and nutrient deficiencies on average. Obesity was relatively less common, though it doesn't really matter for us since that is trivially easy for individuals to avoid even in this society
U can get all the nutrients u need from Meat Organs and Blood. "Higher incidence of malnourishment on average" are you joking or what?

you're supposed to pair that with moderate physical activity if you want to dopaminemaxx
Yes I realised that after I started going to the gym more frequently now. I felt like shit because I was in my room all day

Yes I realised that after I started going to the gym more frequently now. I felt like shit because I was in my room all day
you know what you're doing then, don't give up brocel

eating healthy implies that you love urself and that u want to live longer but i despise myself and i want to die sooner so i eat whatever comes to mind.

eating healthy implies that you love urself and that u want to live longer but i despise myself and i want to die sooner so i eat whatever comes to mind.
That's fair but I dont think you should hate yourself it's not your fault for being born in this degenerated world you should hate others

That's fair but I dont think you should hate yourself it's not your fault for being born in this degenerated world you should hate others
thats true but at the end of the day im suffering because of my body. My body refused to grow taller, my body refused to give me hallow cheeks etc. The grass is worth more than my body and a piece of sand is worth far more than my entire life. But yes normies do defo play in this but its also not fully their fault considering that their genes made them act this way.

thats true but at the end of the day im suffering because of my body. My body refused to grow taller, my body refused to give me hallow cheeks etc. The grass is worth more than my body and a piece of sand is worth far more than my entire life. But yes normies do defo play in this but its also not fully their fault considering that their genes made them act this way.
Your body refused to grow taller and ur cheeks are fat because humans started eating garbage food and u were probably fed garbage as a child aswell the people that look good and are tall are just lucky that their ancestors ate better food but their future generations will look worse and worse aswell so you should not blame yourself or your body for other people actions

Last edited:
Your body refused to grow taller and ur cheeks are fat because humans started eating garbage food and u were probably fed garbage as a child aswell the people that look good and are tall are just lucky that their ancestors ate better food but their future generations will look worse and worse aswell
its all about genetics and my cheeks are not fat my bones are just not sharp enough.

its all about genetics and my cheeks are not fat my bones are just not sharp enough.
You should love yourself bro theres no good reason to hate yourself I know it's hard when you look like shit but remember that it's not your fault that you look like you do

You should love yourself bro theres no good reason to hate yourself I know it's hard when you look like shit but remember that it's not your fault that you look like you do
i just hate it coz i cant end it coz im a pussy mostly

I have to eat healthy cuz if I don't I feel like shit

I minimize eating anything at all