Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna rope soon

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
There’s no fucking point. The subhuman vermins will have you believe all lives are worth living but we all know that’s fucking nonsense.

Your life’s potential is determined the moment you’re out of the womb, and I’d rather not live a life that at its best is just a worse version of someone else’s because I wasn’t born with the correct facial features and skin color. Or because I missed key experiences in my development years to make my youth, highschool and college life worth living. Locked out of experiences needed to feel like a fucking man let alone a human.

I couldn’t care less about how this would affect my family and friends. It’s a waste to go on as is.

I don’t know how I’m gonna do it yet, but I need to soon, if any canadian brocels have any good ideas or spots in Toronto to fucking die pls post, I can’t ask anywhere else obviously.

The normies and jews have won, they have beaten you

Well, thERe is one last you can do before leaving this world :feelshmm:

“the Jews” lmao you guys are ridiculous sometimes
But "we" aren't the ones contemplating suicide, even though I our lives are just as rough

Our lives are so empty and worthless. We are already dead inside, but are forced to go on existing because of cucks. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

not suggest you roping
find a good cope maybe philosophy, spirituality.
We don't control our entry or exit from this world. Life begins as an accident, and it ends accidentally too. Therefore, we should focus on finding fulfillment in the time between, living with the choices we make with copes by passing time.

No it matters live just to spite the people who caused your misery
I don't agree with this "(((they))) want you to rope" narrative. We don't exist to them - it makes no difference whether we live or die. Even going ER won't spite them - it will only give them more fuel to paint us as terrorists and they revel in that shit because it entertains them and gives them a free scapegoat to blame everything on.

With the way things are, the only "solution" for us is to at least minimize our suffering - if the only way to achieve this is to rope after no copes are left, then so be it. Life is already bad enough and an aging body makes it worse.

I don't agree with this "(((they))) want you to rope" narrative. We don't exist to them - it makes no difference whether we live or die. Even going ER won't spite them - it will only give them more fuel to paint us as terrorists and they revel in that shit because it entertains them and gives them a free scapegoat to blame everything on.

With the way things are, the only "solution" for us is to at least minimize our suffering - if the only way to achieve this is to rope after no copes are left, then so be it. Life is already bad enough and an aging body makes it worse.
AI7

I don't know what you're implying, but the 7th mass extinction actually sounds like lifefuel. It had better come around before my life has become too burdensome. Otherwise, I won't hold my breath for it.
I'm implying that a tech singularity might solve all our problems or wipe out our entire species or worse. Only focusing on social / political changes to solve our issues is ignoring what made the modern world into what it is today, namely technological progress.

Im such a neurotic fucking retard... I legit only live because im not supposed to kill myself and my parents would be devastated.
Can we neurotic fucks ever do anything for urselves for once?
Probably not because being born like this I will always overthink every single action and never succeed.
My life is so painful I dont want my death be the same. An opiate overdose seems to be the most tranquil death but ive heard you can also suffocate that way which seems horrible so I have no idea whats the final solution :feelsrope:

Even if I had better genes and better memories from the past, life would still suck for me. It would suck much less, but it would still suck.

Almost everything is a chore and I’m either completely socially isolated or don’t get any dignity. I’m far from being suicidal, but I'm slowly moving into that direction.