Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna grow out a beard any tips?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Got long hair already might as well try grow out a beard to hide my subhuman features and maybe get some masculine points from viking style hairstyle/beard :feelshehe:
Anyway anyone got some tips on first time growing out beard no idea how to go about it tbh ngl.

Last edited:
Just don't shave JFL.

Maybe eat a lot of soy. Tbose soy boys seem to have pretty good beards

Maybe eat a lot of soy. Tbose soy boys seem to have pretty good beards
Noppers pepe frog

Pepe pepega

Just Dont shave

Get Testosterone

Eat m[UWSL]ore meat[/UWSL]

You still have a very subtle innate desire fo foids to love you:feelsugh: I ve already stopped trying aesthetic and shit.. cause there is no aesthetic for your in born genes

Embrace your uglyness.

Just don't shave JFL.
Shaving your beard is self-harm tier.
I don’t know why, everytime I shave too much I instantly regret it. Feels like my T goes down by 20 %.

I know logically to not shave it, but everytime I trim it, somehow I take too much off in the end

I don’t know why, everytime I shave too much I instantly regret it. Feels like my T goes down by 20 %.
i never tried to get past awkward phase but now im gonna try :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I know logically to not shave it, but everytime I trim it, somehow I take too much off in the end
You should only shave your beard if you have a god-tier jawline.

Shave your pubes and glue them to your face :feelstastyman: