Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to uni as a non-normie incel is pointless.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
"But atleast i'll get my useless degree and won't wageslave!" JFL First of all, that's not entirely sure, and second, absolutely non of this matters if you don't have a loving partner. Also i have no motivation anymore and will highly likely just drop out very soon.

unis are part of the wageslave machinery.
Going there, you're just cattle being butchered to be sold on the (wageslave) market.

It's also pure ropefuel for an incel.

If you ain't doing stem or medicine just forget it all together, you will be a wagie who won't use the degree and will endure so much torture from normshits

unis are part of the wageslave machinery.
Going there, you're just cattle being butchered to be sold on the (wageslave) market.
Yep
If you ain't doing stem or medicine just forget it all together, you will be a wagie who won't use the degree and will endure so much torture from normshits
Yep, i study history (one of my interests and hobbies)

It's simple really, what worse than being incel? being incel and poor.

It's simple really, what worse than being incel? being incel and poor.
That's me. Most females and normtards DESPISE guys that are poor and deemed unattractive by them. All my life (i'm 22) i'm in total isolation, only went out with a few acquintances a few times, and that's it.

Last edited:
Also don't be fooled:

Universities aren't how they used to be anymore.
They're not places of research and free thinking.
They're places of streamlined education and political correctness.

That's me
I'm also that, but in the future you may not be. think about living a life with a shitty job, if you dont mind that then screw uni. if not then you must go, get a stem degree and code like a monkey for a few years then retire comfortably

Also don't be fooled:

Universities aren't how they used to be anymore.
They're not places of research and free thinking.
They're places of streamlined education and political correctness.
Exactly. The cultural marxist PC narrative is in full force there. Their main aims are to brainwash the sheeple and to take their money. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Not everyone is like you and has parents who financially support his LDARing :society: some people have to work

Not everyone is like you and has parents who financially support his LDARing :society: some people have to work
They don't scum, i'm poor af and will soon have to start wageslaving after i'll drop out from uni :feelsEhh::feelsYall: "Not everyone is like you and has parents who financially support his LDARing :society: some people have to work"

They don't scum, i'm poor af and will soon have to start wageslaving after i'll drop out from uni :feelsEhh::feelsYall: "Not everyone is like you and has parents who financially support his LDARing :society: some people have to work"
just army/navy/airforcemaxx phaggot
shoot guns and rot without laying down
ultimate dream
and you can ER legally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back