Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to take a break for a while cuz this forum has become a pile of evil normie shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Dogs are mostly shittier animals and I’m anti canine too in a way ,I hate street dogs
Shorter animals? Lmao. All animals shit buddy including you !

Don't you have street canines in Turkey?

Oh my gosh, @Mentally lost cel my dear friend you should adopt one it will help you out so much. I'm not joking here. The cathartic and therapeutic value is immense and you need it. We all do !

Dogs are shit animals mostly
They are BEST animal hands done. Proven by minimum of 25 thousand years prior to civilized man right up till today. They adapt better than any other animal (even to you my friend they will love you and since you are nice animal lover you can give them all that friendly love you have inside of you) and they provide people with so much. :feelsaww:

Shorter animals? Lmao. All animals shit buddy including you !

Don't you have street canines in Turkey?

Oh my gosh, @Mentally lost cel my dear friend you should adopt one it will help you out so much. I'm not joking here. The cathartic and therapeutic value is immense and you need it. We all do !
They are evil mostly

who tf is going around killing random animals jfl stop it

How did all this horseshit get started anyway ? Where is the supposed "animal abuse" proof @Mentally lost cel keeps on about ? What exactly did it show?

@Fat Link this world is filled with evil , there’s no reason to make it more or to encourage this kind of behavior ,I wish for all of you to make the right decisions after my departure

We should be better than these sick fucks
bro really seems like some of these guys play the victim card and act like the world is out there to get them. But they go ahead and abuse animals and hurt innocent peoples. We should def be better than sick normies who want us dead.

20220529 101800
20220529 102152
20220529 102223

@Mentally lost cel thoughts?

bro really seems like some of these guys play the victim card and act like the world is out there to get them. But they go ahead and abuse animals and hurt innocent peoples. We should def be better than sick normies who want us dead.
Yeah thanks bro

Did you actually kill this creature @Lycan or simply find it and take photos of it in various stages of composition? :feelshehe:

Did you actually kill this creature @Lycan or simply find it and take photos of it in various stages of composition? :feelshehe:
it wasnt decomposing all of these were taken in minutes of each other

You know he did this and posted here like a sick pscho to make me feel bad

He told he killed those poor lizards with his BB gun

@Mentally lost cel its just a lizard bro its not that deep. there was literally a 3rd grader (my moms friends daughter) outside with me telling me to shoot it more cus she thought it was cool. youre telling me shes a "psycho" too?

jfl at the animal coping they would be just as cruel if they have bottom line basic intellect like you

jfl at the animal coping they would be just as cruel if they have bottom line basic intellect like you
You can’t know that you dumb sicko

They would be more empathetic like me if they have more intellect

@Mentally lost cel its just a lizard bro its not that deep. there was literally a 3rd grader (my moms friends daughter) outside with me telling me to shoot it more cus she thought it was cool. youre telling me shes a "psycho" too?
Well she certainly overreacted I'd say. :feelsUgh:

Normie immature minded kid says you to kill defenseless innocent animal and you did

Good job and burn in hell

Well she certainly overreacted I'd say. :feelsUgh:
You not caring for the lizard is a good example of lookism you so criticize and cry about

He killed a innocent animal and you’re trying to justify it coz it’s a little lizard

Well done Bro you should feel good about yourself

Normie pos

Yes she’sa immature kid and kids do stupid things she’sa pscho too you idiot

People should beat you and think it’s cool

You not caring for the lizard is a good example of lookism you so criticize and cry about

He killed a innocent animal and you’re trying to justify it coz it’s a little lizard

Well done Bro you should feel good about yourself
Huh?

I said she overreacted in calling for it’s death.

That’s far from supporting it’s killing. :feelsUgh:

Huh?

Oh ok I thought you were making fun of me again

Thanks

If it was a Better looking animal she wouldn’t

Huh?

He did it cuz a foid said him to and liked his evil as always

This cunt is a foid worshupper too , thought he’ll fuck her if he did enough evil shit

He did it cuz a foid said him to and liked his evil as always

This cunt is a foid worshupper too , thought he’ll fuck her if he did enough evil shit
i didnt before the kid told me too and i still would have done it if the kid wasnt there. i have no regrets stop overreacting over a fucking lizard you snowflake nigger. youre too sensitive to be using sites like this, go back to reddit