Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to take a break for a while cuz this forum has become a pile of evil normie shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
How sick are some of you people are to make fun of a pscho @Cash abusing a poor cat ? This is the same as sick psychopathic normies act you evil pieces of shits ! They laugh at everything and do evil for their sick amusement , I’m really sad to see how a huge pile of psychopathic evil normie shit this forum has become

Try to show love to animals they didn’t do anything to you ,humans have been horrible to me mostly but never animals , they just want love and petting

We shouldn’t have been this evil like most of you evil gay faggots , you even downvoted my suggestion to ban these evil pscho normies !

Most of you , the world would be better if you killed yourself , you’re nothing different than the normies who bully and want us dead

Grow up and mature ,don’t hurt poor animals who did nothing wrong have some fucking conscience

Ban all these psychopaths and report them to the police

E1B0478C F63F 42AF AB27 524572DCCABC

My response

@Fat Link @Robtical @Dregster666 @Komesarj89 @CCPcel

felt bad for the kitty

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle

Animal abusers deserve the same thing done to them that they done to the animal.

IT won’t touch this thread.

Jfl I am so deep in the blackpill that I wouldn't care if it was a female cat, but would feel sorry if it was a male cat :fuk:

He should be banned for trolling

Jfl I am so deep in the blackpill that I wouldn't care if it was a female cat, but would feel sorry if it was a male cat :fuk:
Dude it was a cat no matter what ,no one deserves abuse

Dude it was a cat no matter what ,no one deserves abuse
Ik but i had a stray cat give birth to kittens on my door step only to crush their heads and eat them immediately after giving birth so it was sort of traumatizing

Ik but i had a stray cat give birth to kittens on my door step only to crush their heads and eat them immediately after giving birth so it was sort of traumatizing
Wtf ? Why didn’t you fed it ? Why would any cat do that ?

Wtf ? Why didn’t you fed it ? Why would any cat do that ?
I didn't try to interfere during the birth, only watched from the window didn't want to scare her away during the birth and she just killed her babies and left.
I just googled it apparently they only do it if they are in distress or the Kitten is weak so they just get rid of the weak incel to be ones, fascinating every specie is brutal to those with shit genetics :fuk:

Last edited:
@Fat Link this world is filled with evil , there’s no reason to make it more or to encourage this kind of behavior ,I wish for all of you to make the right decisions after my departure

We should be better than these sick fucks

I didn't try to interfere during the birth, only watched from the window didn't want to scare her away during the birth and she just killed her babies and left.
You should’ve helped them more by putting them inside ,maybe she killed them cuz she knew they wouldn’t survive outside

Also the faggot @TheProphetMuscle rejects all my reports cuz I defeated him before , you know what to do boss @Fat Link

this thread is retarded faggotry.

keep crying about deleted threads

maybe your reports are retarded
Hahahah exactly. He reports stuff for being too inappropriate even if it’s labeled NSFW. He needs to go back to reddit