Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to take a break for a while cuz this forum has become a pile of evil normie shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Stop eating meat if you really love animals:feelsohgod:.
Killing a cow, chicken, goat etc to eat for fun is more brutal than beating a cat:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Stop eating meat if you really love animals:feelsohgod:.
Killing a cow, chicken, goat etc to eat for fun is more brutal than beating a cat:reeeeee::reeeeee:
True when you really think about it. Cats are Stacy animals, humans love to simp for them and nothing bad is allowed to happen to cats despite cats being almost useless. Meanwhile pigs and chickens and whatnot are inkwell animals, we mass genocide them and continually breed new ones just to kill them later again and nobody outside of a few rabid vegans cares.

In an ideal world no animal would have to die or be hurt for selfish human reasons but we don't live in an ideal world, such is the reason why we incels exist too.

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck the edgelords who think abusing animals is fun/funny. All my animals have been loyal/nice to me when others haven't.

How sick are some of you people are to make fun of a pscho @Cash abusing a poor cat ? This is the same as sick psychopathic normies act you evil pieces of shits ! They laugh at everything and do evil for their sick amusement , I’m really sad to see how a huge pile of psychopathic evil normie shit this forum has become
that was not animal abuse, he only pretended to hurt the cat to cause anger :feelsseriously:

I have no idea of what op is talking about lol

Yes, then again why do you care so much? It's like caring about the edgelord @Ray and his whore @jerkjocky, just ignore them and you'll be fine. If someone is distastefull to you you can ignore them too, don't let them live rent free in your head.

Most people here are edgy fags, who IRL act like pussies. So don't mind them

People here like to act like normies, look at the most popular users and you'll see they emulate normie behavior. They're just normies that failed because of their looks, and i relish on their incompetence. Literally there's no safe haven, you can't escape normiedom. So your best bet is not interacting with them and just posting with people you know are not fags

don't let them live rent free in your head.
like we do in your head? :feelskek:
I don't even recognize your user and you tag me multiple times about shit like this :feelskek:

cuck bitch

too many edgelord teens around

How sick are some of you people are to make fun of a pscho @Cash abusing a poor cat ? This is the same as sick psychopathic normies act you evil pieces of shits ! They laugh at everything and do evil for their sick amusement , I’m really sad to see how a huge pile of psychopathic evil normie shit this forum has become

Try to show love to animals they didn’t do anything to you ,humans have been horrible to me mostly but never animals , they just want love and petting

We shouldn’t have been this evil like most of you evil gay faggots , you even downvoted my suggestion to ban these evil pscho normies !

Most of you , the world would be better if you killed yourself , you’re nothing different than the normies who bully and want us dead

Grow up and mature ,don’t hurt poor animals who did nothing wrong have some fucking conscience

Ban all these psychopaths and report them to the police
You’re absolutely right my friend and though I do appreciate that my staff has punished @Cash he simply has not been punished severely enough to fit his proverbial crimes. :feelshehe:

Therefore @Cash step forward… :feelshehe:

You’re absolutely right my friend and though I do appreciate that my staff has punished @Cash he simply has not been punished severely enough to fit his proverbial crimes. :feelshehe:

Thanks, bro. :yes:

he is right tho, kill people not animals (in GTA San Andreas)

The irony of your post being the “psychopathic normies” probably agree with you :feelsjuice:

It’s unreal that you’re getting trashed for this post but yeah, fuck animal abusers.

This forum like every anonymous forum on the internet is full of disgusting people that come here just for trolling, insulting, and mocking other users. The correct thing to do is just ignoring them and focus on people that is honest. If you can't do that is better that you leave forums for a while, because this kind of people is just everywhere

This forum like every anonymous forum on the internet is full of disgusting people that come here just for trolling, insulting, and mocking other users. The correct thing to do is just ignoring them and focus on people that is honest. If you can't do that is better that you leave forums for a while, because this kind of people is just everywhere
Yea I know

That piece of shit gave infiltrator vibes from the second he joined. Had him on my watchlist.

"Foreigner's Thread" (Non West) :blackpill:

What dude,did youa actuallupy abuse a poor cat??you fucking psycho, degenerate piece of shit, abusing fois ,I can understand,but cats??:feelstastyman:I love cats ,go off yourself yiu evil peice of shit

Jfl I am so deep in the blackpill that I wouldn't care if it was a female cat, but would feel sorry if it was a male cat :fuk:
Foid cats are still better than femoids:feelsbadman:a cat is a cat:fuk:
#catlivesmatter

@Fat Link this world is filled with evil , there’s no reason to make it more or to encourage this kind of behavior ,I wish for all of you to make the right decisions after my departure

We should be better than these sick fucks

My Lord Link, send @Cash to The Wall. And dethrone Uggo Mongo. The Mountain Alt !

In the name of SergeantIncel, creator and former protector of the realm, I JayJay of the House Goptri, Lord of the oldcels and protector of canines, request you to henceforth imprison the fakecel Uggo Mongo. I charge you to bring the king's justice to the false knight Uggo Mongo, and all who shared in his crimes. I denounce him and attaint him, I strip him of all ranks and titles, of all lands and holding. If he can not be brought to justice then I request he be brought to heel.

:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It’s unreal that you’re getting trashed for this post but yeah, fuck animal abusers.
I don't think people should trash the idea. But it's somewhat unreasonable to ask moderators of an Incel forum to tackle this, I feel. I love my dogs and I regularly get into fights with local street jerks who are anti-canine here. That's irl. Internet is a different story.

tbh, i dont enjoy animals being abused, but if they are sex havers fuk em. i will run them over with a bmw in roblox.

tbh, i dont enjoy animals being abused, but if they are sex havers fuk em. i will run them over with a bmw in roblox.
Interesting correlation. Sex-havers abuse animals and Incels don't. I can dig it actually. But we have to define "abuse" better first...

My Lord Link, send @Cash to The Wall. And dethrone Uggo Mongo. The Mountain Alt !

In the name of SergeantIncel, creator and former protector of the realm, I JayJay of the House Goptri, Lord of the oldcels and protector of canines, request you to henceforth imprison the fakecel Uggo Mongo. I charge you to bring the king's justice to the false knight Uggo Mongo, and all who shared in his crimes. I denounce him and attaint him, I strip him of all ranks and titles, of all lands and holding. If he can not be brought to justice then I request he be brought to heel.

:feelsjuice:
No cash deserves to get executed and he is now

I don't think people should trash the idea. But it's somewhat unreasonable to ask moderators of an Incel forum to tackle this, I feel. I love my dogs and I regularly get into fights with local street jerks who are anti-canine here. That's irl. Internet is a different story.
Dogs are mostly shittier animals and I’m anti canine too in a way ,I hate street dogs

Dogs are shit animals mostly

Anyone else get the urge to stomp on a cats face repeatedly after reading this moral fag thread? :waitwhat:

Anyone else get the urge to stomp on a cats face repeatedly after reading this moral fag thread? :waitwhat:
Yes

Thoughts on this comment @Mentally lost cel @Cash

You’re exactly the same as pathetic evil normies and foids who abuse low value men

How tf is this is morallfag you sick son of a bitch

So triggered by actual good decent people like me ,just take the shot bro , you’re sick in the mind ,mature a little bit

How tf is this is morallfag you sick son of a bitch

So triggered by actual good decent people like me ,just take the shot bro , you’re sick in the mind ,mature a little bit
So triggered by people who are not shackled to worthless codes made to pacify faggots. Just take the shot bro ( through your brain stem) you’re cucked in the mind, get blackpilled a little bit