Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel going to start eating 3000 calories a day

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i have been progressing in gym at a rapid pace since i quit smoking a few months ago and my appetite has increased
now i will start counting calories so i get consistent surplus
my dream physique is not far away
FB IMG 1723062533656

you a fatcel? maybe losing a ton of weight will reveal you're a chad :feelsUgh:

Would love to do same but its eithet no time because work or no money to waste on fucking heaps of food and gym memership because i have no job.

Do you neet or smthing?

Would love to do same but its eithet no time because work or no money to waste on fucking heaps of food and gym memership because i have no job.

Do you neet or smthing?
i work at a grocery store

i work at a grocery store
How do you find time for this shi like meal prep and working out for hours i just cba doing allat with arleady limited time as wagie

How do you find time for this shi like meal prep and working out for hours i just cba doing allat with arleady limited time as wagie
i dont work out for hours aint nobody got time fo dat shit
i lift weights once a week and do 1 set of each exercise heavy to complete failure
i am in and out of the gym in 30 minutes or less, including warmup

I feel like I eat very inconsistently. Some days I'll eat pretty much nothing. Some days I'll eat a fuck ton.

I used to chug a liter of boiled mayonnaise (after it cooled to room temp of course) when lifting.

My muscles were huge but I gained fat quickly also from drinking too much and my doctor ended up putting me on cholesterol meds. Eat healthy but high cal.

BettER ectomorph than endomorph (but being ogre prevents othERs violence)

Did you go cold turkey with smoking? I want to quit again but am nervous about the stress levels I’d feel in detox, anything help you?

Did you go cold turkey with smoking? I want to quit again but am nervous about the stress levels I’d feel in detox, anything help you?
i used nicotine patches and gum
i relapsed literally over 30 times before i quit successfully, most attempts lasted less than 24 hours

I'm a fat fuck. Used to be skinny in high school, but after going through those 4 years alone I gave up on myself.

im 120 lbs at 5'9
At 3000 calories you're just going to get fat. Increase it by 15-25% of your current intake. Your body can't use up all of those (3000) calories in a day for your muscle building. You'll end up storing a bunch of it as fat.

Last edited:
Dog AKA true gigachad fears @Cayden Zhang

My dream physique