Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to open debate here

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
openning debate here,If two individuals that are at the same level of looks and everything are going out with the same girl,she’s not cheatin,she’s just going out with them,nothing serious. which one you think she’s going to pick as a bf,the guy that has the better personality or the other one who’s a little slow boring? because i do think that it matters how you carry yourself

The one with better personality. But she will still cheat if a mogger comes along

is the dick size the same?? what about sexual experience and stamina??

if guy A is dickmaxx and guy B isn't. the foid will pick guy A

Obviously the one with the better personality, but what's your point op? If they are on the same level obviously it's just a matter of competition
openning debate here,If two individuals that are at the same level of looks and everything are going out with the same girl,she’s not cheatin,she’s just going out with them,nothing serious. which one you think she’s going to pick as a bf,the guy that has the better personality or the other one who’s a little slow boring? because i do think that it matters how you carry yourself

A third one, more attractive
While keeping the two others orbiting

@Robtical might like debating you I have no clue why I feel this way

If both are physically attractive, she would go for the one with the "better" personality.

I can't wait for the mods to see this

All jokes and ban calls aside obviously the guy with personality would win but personality, how people percieve you, is subjective it's not worth changing yourself for what a girl thinks just break up with her

@Robtical might like debating you I have no clue why I feel this way
Having a "good personality" doesn't mean to be a cuck. An nt normie will obviously get more dates then an autist with the same looks.

More $$$, or lms

The one with a better personality of course. When foids say personality matter is because they are already picturing a scenario like that, two chads. Ugly men are completely out of the picture, it's like we don't even exist.