Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Going to high school parties when I was in middle school was pure suifuel

You and your sisters must mog me so brutally
my sisters do but im incel as fuck, you've fucked way more hookers than me

View attachment 354859
I saw a nasty thing for a sec.

This is not KHHV.co. This is incels.co.

what the fuck does that imply. So if I had a gf and made out and held hands I shouldn’t be banned. Fuck you fakecel faggot infiltrators pushing the goal post.

I could have a big social circle, be NT, have had gfs and still be on this forum according to fucking niggers like you :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Partymogs me. I last went to a party almost 11 years ago, around the time I graduated from 4th grade.

I've never been to a party (well, except one or two birthday parties in like kindergarten or elementary school)
Basically this. I only was once when I was 16, but I never went to parties again. Back then, I already was semi-aware that I'm a incel, but I thought that I should give it a try. I sat in the corner the whole time and longed for the end.

Parties suck, end of story.
yup. you have be Chad or a foid to enjoy em. for incels it's over. the only party I enjoyed was one when where I met Dungeons and Dragons nerd trucels and we played a game.

yup. you have be Chad or a foid to enjoy em. for incels it's over. the only party I enjoyed was one when where I met Dungeons and Dragons nerd trucels and we played a game.
i cant believe i ever tortured myself in college by going to them

i cant believe i ever tortured myself in college by going to them
Same. if your not. a Chad, you will just be mogged, maybe even humiliated in some cases and used as a tool for someonelse to boost their SMV.

Same. if your not. a Chad, you will just be mogged, maybe even humiliated in some cases and used as a tool for someonelse to boost their SMV.
and get your ugly ass rejected by foids

Never been to a party :feelsbadman:

no. dad left when i was 2. mom is still witness though, but since i'm autistic and left when i was 16, there is no way my mom would help me get a witness girl. Plus i don't want one, they are all mentally ill
He's not wrong tbh.

I know redditors throw the word: "Cult" around, but they are literally a cult.

Im chad and im having a threesome with both of your sisters right now :chad:

I was constantly exposed to giga NT lifestyle, I would see kids playing beer pong, girls would flash their bare ass to distract the opponent, people would talk about their previous sexual partners, they'd do drugs in the backyard. I remember one time there was this dude who was hooking up with this chick, and he was trying to "defend" himself, he said to me "you know i'm using my toungue to kiss her right" and i was like "no you're eating her pussy". they were all in shock

It's strange when you think about it, we always think the younger generation is more "innocent" than us, when in reality they are probably less innocent.
going out on the street is pure suifuel bro. there is a stacy JB in everyfucking corner that I cannot fuck were I live

dads who don’t abort their daughters because lets be honest, whatever you do she’s going to be a whore anyway. They should all be castrated with a butter knife and be forced to eat their balls

BAN THIS MEMBER WHO TIME AND TIME AGAIN INDICATES "HE" IS NOT A HETEROSEXUAL MAN. "He" is volcel, gay, a woman or a moron.

No non-moron heterosexual man wants that all fathers aborted their daughters. No non-moron heterosexual man wants a world without women. Still he expresses his same opinion dozens of times and even makes whole threads about it.

He has no arguments, he refuses to answer me in every thread and "ghosts" even his own threads when he loses the argument.

By definition, "he" can't be involuntarily celibate, because if he could choose, not a single female could be born, because he wants every father to abort all female children.

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB

BAN THIS MEMBER WHO TIME AND TIME AGAIN INDICATES "HE" IS NOT A HETEROSEXUAL MAN. "He" is volcel, gay, a woman or a moron.

No non-moron heterosexual man wants that all fathers aborted their daughters. No non-moron heterosexual man wants a world without women. Still he expresses his same opinion dozens of times and even makes whole threads about it.

He has no arguments, he refuses to answer me in every thread and "ghosts" even his own threads when he loses the argument.

By definition, "he" can't be involuntarily celibate, because if he could choose, not a single female could be born, because he wants every father to abort all female children.

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB

jfl

are you fucking retarded cunt?
i don't want a crazy girl
Its probably easier to turn a crazy girl into a tradwife than a bornig tradwife into an interesting girl. Considerng you're chad of course

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB

Yes because everyone knows heterosexual males should be more than happy and willing to spend 20+ years of their lives and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising sets of holes to keep other men’s dicks warm and wet. DUH.

I like eating at McDonald’s. Doesn’t mean I want to work there. Same concept.
I want to fuck whores that stupid dumb fucks create and raise. I’m not raising a whore for other men’s enjoyment.
And obviously i’m not going to have any respect for men who raise these whores. In my eyes any man who doesn’t abort his daughter and he actually raises her for any other purpose than for having sex with her (once she’s an adult) is lower than dirt.

Last edited:
Sure, go ahead. Give me a reason to rage. If there’s one thing I hate more than anything it’s dads who let their daughters be whores. Hell, it’s dads who don’t abort their daughters because lets be honest, whatever you do she’s going to be a whore anyway. They should all be castrated with a butter knife and be forced to eat their balls.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: